Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
story share :Ken,a skinny turns to a strong man by fitness videos online >

story share :Ken,a skinny turns to a strong man by fitness videos online

Notices

story share :Ken,a skinny turns to a strong man by fitness videos online

Old 11-25-2019, 07:03 PM
FitDay Member

Default story share :Ken,a skinny turns to a strong man by fitness videos online

Ken Bailey was always skinny. The 22-year-old law student, had a pacemaker inserted when he was six, which kept him out of sports. It took YouTube to change his mind. Specifically, transformation videos from the men, who started take fitness workouts when him 14-year-old. Seeing how they’d redefined themselves made him believe he could do it, too. So he walked into a gym with triumph fitness equipment.
Old 11-25-2019, 07:29 PM
FitDay Member

So he started working out with another friend at gym center, using the basics: a barbell, bench, dumbbells, and plates. They have no personal trainer firstly. “We had no clue what we were doing,” he says. And then they started by copying videos’ to use some single station and Crossfit equipment (power rack, monkey rig, etc.” workout split. He didn’t know much about diet, either; he basically took three scoops of whey protein along with whatever he normally ate, with no concern for calories or macros.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:37 PM
FitDay Member

“I thought they were difficult to use,but the equipment at gym are easy to work on by myself.”Ken says.He started seeing some gains,which motivated him to keep going.”I remember waking up and feeling bigger than yesterday.”The owner said to him”these strength and power rack are made from triumph fitness llc,they are designed Scientifically and reasonably,same as some famous brands like Lifefitness Cybex,Hoist,etc.Good equipment can help you exercise with more professional movement essentials.”
Old 12-01-2019, 02:50 PM
FitDay Member

Working without a trainer, he learned many own knowledge base thanks to the internet videos. He tracks his calories and shifted to an upper/lower split workout, with an extra day for arms with TH9924 seated row and bicep curl strength machine。