FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Friday Weigh-In Gang (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/5453-friday-weigh-gang.html)

changeisgood29 10-14-2011 07:52 PM

Friday Weigh-In Gang
 
Come one, come all, it's another Friday and another weigh-in day. :)

I'm going to propose something NEW - or, rather, something Ken (snafuken) had implicitly suggested... How about we keep this thread and just update it once a week (like the Challenge threads work), as opposed to doing a new thread every week? I think that would make this way easier. Unless there's a lot of dissension in the ranks, I think we should give it a go.

I hope you all had a wonderful week, and I wish you another good one!

binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)

aug77 10-14-2011 09:43 PM

Hey, I don't have a problem with it. But I think we need to place a date within the post... e.g. Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011

---------------------------------------------------
Starting Weight: 246 - August 15, 2011
Current: 230
Goal: 135
~ aug77 ~
----------------------------------------------------
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
__________________

joycelocicero 10-14-2011 11:16 PM

Friday Weigh-In Gang
 
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
Quote:

Originally Posted by changeisgood29 (Post 59494)
Come one, come all, it's another Friday and another weigh-in day. :)

I'm going to propose something NEW - or, rather, something Ken (snafuken) had implicitly suggested... How about we keep this thread and just update it once a week (like the Challenge threads work), as opposed to doing a new thread every week? I think that would make this way easier. Unless there's a lot of dissension in the ranks, I think we should give it a go.

I hope you all had a wonderful week, and I wish you another good one!

binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aug77 (Post 59499)
Hey, I don't have a problem with it. But I think we need to place a date within the post... e.g. Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011

---------------------------------------------------
Starting Weight: 246 - August 15, 2011
Current: 230
Goal: 135
~ aug77 ~
----------------------------------------------------
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
__________________


changeisgood29 10-14-2011 11:49 PM

@ aug77: right you are, and duly noted! Thanks for adding that. Including an updated weigh-in list below so other folks can jump in easily.

Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5

Jane850 10-15-2011 12:44 AM

Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
Jane850 214.5, 211, 207, 206

snafuken 10-15-2011 03:55 AM

Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 ,249.5(-15.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
Jane850 214.5, 211, 207, 206
__________________

lballiro 10-15-2011 12:37 PM

I'm joining the Friday Weigh-in
 
Hello Everyone -

This is extremely motivating! I first joined Fitday when it was new in 2004, I think. It was to keep track of my nutrition more than lose weight, although I did lose weight. I gained weight and tried to jump back in 2009 but didn't stay with it.

Now, I started trying to lose weight a month ago and I'm back on Fitday until I reach my goal weight.

Start weight: 149 Sept 20, 2011
Current weight 140 October 15, 2011
Goal weight: 125 by December 15, 2011.

mecompco 10-15-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lballiro (Post 59516)
Hello Everyone -

This is extremely motivating! I first joined Fitday when it was new in 2004, I think. It was to keep track of my nutrition more than lose weight, although I did lose weight. I gained weight and tried to jump back in 2009 but didn't stay with it.

Now, I started trying to lose weight a month ago and I'm back on Fitday until I reach my goal weight.

Start weight: 149 Sept 20, 2011
Current weight 140 October 15, 2011
Goal weight: 125 by December 15, 2011.

Welcome back! I'm not sure when FitDay actually launched--I've been a member since '01, of course there were no forums back then.

You sound seriously motivated and if you stay here and work it I know you'll lose those extra pounds.

Regards,
Michael

elegantone 10-15-2011 03:25 PM

Friday Weight In Gang Oct 14
 
As of Friday Oct 14, 2011

Starting weight 231lbs July 2011
Current weight 204lbs

Weight Lost : 27lbs
goal weight: 175lbs

binatangmerah 10-16-2011 03:47 PM

Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 ,249.5(-15.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
Jane850 214.5, 211, 207, 206


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2