Notices

New Years Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge

Old 11-24-2011, 02:21 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Thanks Michael....
Old 11-25-2011, 04:13 AM
FitDay Member

i'm over half way to my goal and less than aa pound to my mini goal i gotta keep at it!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:38 AM
FitDay Member

Well, these last pounds are giving me a hard time. But now I am back to were I started. Trying to lose weight in December seems strange in my mind but I will give it what I've got.

Yunalee, congrats on your steady loss.

Michael, as always such an inspiration.

Mike, besides Spamcakes and Spamburgers what else did you have in your diet?
Old 11-26-2011, 12:02 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default 36 Days Left!

So, guys and gals, 36 days left in '11 and this particular challenge. Time's getting short, but let's all remember that whether we make our goal or not that it's the effort that counts.

Personally, I'm not sure I'll see 179 by 01/01. My 188.5 check in a couple of weeks ago was, I think, a bit low. I must have been wicked dehydrated or something as I had a fairly big bounce up. Now, I expect that as it's how I seem to lose these days. A dip down, and bounce up, and so on but with a downward trend overall.

Was at 189 this morning, and given the calorie level I've had for this holiday week, that's not bad. I plan on seeing a nice loss by the end of next week. 10 pounds off in five weeks is certainly doable, but at my weight I don't think it will happen with a 2K calorie average! Now if I can keep to 1500 or so, that would probably work. We'll see!

Anyweigh, stay the course, be safe and we'll see the New Year in a little lighter!

Regards,
Michael
Old 11-29-2011, 08:55 PM
FitDay Premium Member

A nice loss this morning. Really amazing how my weight can fluctuate but as long as the trend is eventually downward I guess it's OK. So, 185.5 today. Just might see the 170's by New Years.

Regards,
Michael
Old 11-30-2011, 04:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
A nice loss this morning. Really amazing how my weight can fluctuate but as long as the trend is eventually downward I guess it's OK. So, 185.5 today. Just might see the 170's by New Years.

Regards,
Michael
Good work Michael. My weight loss is all up and down but thats based on so many bad weeks in my 'diet'

I want to be in 170's too by new year so I'm trying to get there by the 23rd of december as thats when my drinks and meals with friends and family starts. Then I just hope I have 3 care free days then back into it for new years, one more blow out and hopefully I'll still be in the 170's to start 2012.

Having a good week so far but alot of my weight loss last week was from a bug In had friday night/ saturday so I'm being harsh on my diet this week.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:16 AM
FitDay Member

Unless something crazy happens, I won't reach my goal by January 1st, but that's okay because 10% loss is getting to be a bit fast for me for three months anyway, I think. I weighed in this morning down 6 lbs since we started the challenge, and I was stuck at a wee plateau for about three weeks a bit ago. All in all, I'm alright with my progress. You all look like many of you are doing well, too - congratulations!
Old 12-02-2011, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

well i think at some point you can't really lose 10% of your body weight in such a short time if you only have alittle bit to lose

i for one am not looking forward to that last 10 pounds phase
Old 12-04-2011, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

happy new year for allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!! !!!
Old 12-04-2011, 10:26 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by yunalee
well i think at some point you can't really lose 10% of your body weight in such a short time if you only have alittle bit to lose

i for one am not looking forward to that last 10 pounds phase
I agree. I'm not quite going to make it, I don't think, and this will be my last 10% goal for myself. For the April Fools Day Challenge, I think I'm going for 5%. I really want to take of this last 20 pounds slowly. If I do half a pound a week, I'll be happy.

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.