Notices

Anybody drinking green tea for weight loss?

Old 03-12-2014, 06:58 AM
FitDay Member

If you will only drink green teas then your body will not be getting all the nutrients why don't you try juice cleanse diet plan. It helps you to lose weight and the same time it makes your body refreshed and your skin glow. And above all juice cleanse also includes herbal teas =)
Grab your free ebook at:

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-12-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: removed link to website
Old 03-12-2014, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

I love tea and drink black, green and white, but I have never done it for weight loss, just because I like tea. I never believed that it helps with weight loss because I have a friend who drinks it all day and has definately not lost any weight.

I did hear that the water should not be boiled....the lighter the tea, the cooler the water, but I also heard that it is not as beneficial as an iced tea as it is hot. I will probably try it again with the water hot but not boiling, and only let it steep a couple minutes.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:42 AM
FitDay Member

Green tea is very good for health. No words to say anything more.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

Green tea is very helpful to get loss the weight. I like green tea.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-01-2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: edited out link
Old 10-06-2016, 09:05 PM
FitDay Member

Yes its a true fact that drinking green tea helps a lot in weight loss.
Old 10-19-2016, 11:16 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
I just started drinking it. Making your own is easy and comes out great if you've got an iced tea maker. I drink mine straight up with no additives whatsoever and it tastes very good and is very refreshing.

I've been reading a lot about how it helps to burn belly fat. I really don't know what's taken me so long to start drinking this amazing leaf. One study says that it's better than drinking just plain water. Amazing.

Anybody drinking it for weight loss?
I drink this every day, usually after every meal. It's my favorite thing to drink, and really healthy too!
Old 10-23-2016, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

I've heard great things about green tea. I just don't like the taste! I have started doing Advocate supplements. The MNS-C is great for curbing your appetite. And its a pill packet with vitamins and important nutrition that is GOOD for your body! Let me know if you're interested in hearing more!
Old 10-25-2016, 11:07 PM
FitDay Member

Well to loose weight is one thing to keep it off is another. You should speed up your metabolism. You do this by excercising (wieght lifting is just as important as cardio) You need to build a little muscle to get that beautifull toned physique. Protien and heavy wieghts with 5 to 7 sets of 6 to 12 reps per set, you should go to failure. After you have done this (do it for 3 weeks) you will notice you look about the same but will have probably gained 5 to 10 lbs. (it's normal, muscle is heavier than fat, during those 3 weeks do light cardio like 15 to 20 minutes no more and 22 to 3 times a week no more. You do to much cardio you actually burn the muscle. Then you do your cut, toning phase after the 3 weeks, lighten up on the protien (you still need it but not as much) still do wieghts but now light wieghts 4 sets of 15 to 20 reps DO NOT GO TO FAILURE.
Old 11-18-2016, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

had some green tea today, it was good. :-)
Old 12-15-2016, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

Having Green Tea is a great way to lose weight. I have lost weight a lot of times and every time I included green tea as a part of my diet. It is full of antioxidants. I used to sip on green tea even when I worked out.

I personally found these weight loss tips very helpful.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-16-2016 at 02:01 AM. Reason: removed link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.