Notices

Anybody drinking green tea for weight loss?

Old 01-02-2013, 08:52 PM
FitDay Member

I started drinking green tea too! I visited a tea shop and there were every kind of tea sorts you can imagine. They smell amazing and the taste is even better! I hope it works!
Old 01-03-2013, 05:38 PM
FitDay Member

I do drink green tea daily to maintain blood pressure level, reduces the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:40 PM
FitDay Member

It speed up my digestion so I guess green tea is really making a big help in my weight loss.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:27 AM
FitDay Member

I've noticed some people saying they don't like the taste or it tastes grassy. There are all kinds of green teas out there. If you aren't fond of one don't give up. Maybe try a green tea that is blended with some other good stuff like ginger or mint. Nature's Tea Leaf has a bunch of green teas at good prices. Plus they only sell loose teas, not bagged so they are fresh and healthy.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:22 PM
FitDay Member

ohh, i am trying daily 6-8 cups green tea, its very good for health, and with green tea we can loss weight also. take green tea for weight loss, its the simple and best way to loss weight without other tactics.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:36 PM
FitDay Member

Red face

doesn't drinking a lot of tea keep you up at night? My diet is great all day until late at night when I start to snack. I'm afraid that the tea would keep me up and then I would start to snack again.

I am just starting to diet and I have a lot to lose (90lbs). Wish me luck and better yet, good discipline. I could eat anything and never gained weight until I reached about 45 yrs. Now at 58, I am determined to get this weight off. First lesson; I can't eat whatever I want anymore....bummer! Good thing I love fruit, vegetables and fish:
Old 01-27-2014, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by piwacket
doesn't drinking a lot of tea keep you up at night? My diet is great all day until late at night when I start to snack. I'm afraid that the tea would keep me up and then I would start to snack again.

I am just starting to diet and I have a lot to lose (90lbs). Wish me luck and better yet, good discipline. I could eat anything and never gained weight until I reached about 45 yrs. Now at 58, I am determined to get this weight off. First lesson; I can't eat whatever I want anymore....bummer! Good thing I love fruit, vegetables and fish:
It does contain theine, it's actually the same thing as caffeine, from the eyes of a chemist their both the same compound. It will keep you up at night if you drink a litre just before going to bed. The amount of theine is much lower than the amount you would find in an average cup of coffee. I drink green tea an hour before bed time (a cup of it) and I fall asleep the same way I would without it.

For a diet, it's healthy because two things occur, first it's a minus calorie type of food (your body burns energy by consuming it) and it makes your digestion flow faster. There are numerous health side-effects (good ones) as well.

I buy them frequently online, a nice source.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-27-2014 at 02:02 AM. Reason: edited out link to website
Old 02-04-2014, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

green tea is a great antioxidant ,is good for a lot of things
Old 02-11-2014, 05:36 PM
FitDay Member

green tea is very effective for the weight loss. I feel energetic when I use it.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:30 PM
FitDay Member

I am drinking green tea, but not only for him benefice but also for it taste , in general i drink 2 cups per day , and is really helping , is cleaning the organism is a very good oxidant .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.