How much protein (%) should I eat per day for weight loss >

How much protein (%) should I eat per day for weight loss

Community
Notices

How much protein (%) should I eat per day for weight loss

Old 07-02-2012, 08:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by BoninBrian
Healthy protein drinks, also know as the well-known smoothies, certainly are a rather simple mix of nut products, fruit and additionally milk. Body builders primarily like drinks because it's a tremendous help in the muscle development approach, and it likewise raises the function in our gastrointestinal tract. Shakes could also boost our metabolic processes and allow us to lose fat easier.

In addition there are additional food items, that can help you begin the morning in a best way, such as, grape fruit or perhaps orange juice. They are simply full of natural vitamins, minerals and additionally healthy proteins too. Alternatively, it is possible to sip milk each morning which we highly recommend for those who don’t have lactose intolerance.

There is certainly one important thing you need to stay away from, and that's to start out the day with a coffee. It usually is advisable to have a full cup of pure juices. It's also a bad idea to avoid your main morning meal as you may really feel exhausted and sleepy. To avert this, generally try and have a good morning meal.
I have several points I would like to personally disagree with or clarify.

** Bodybuilders like 'PROTEIN SHAKES' for the convienence and the added protein they need to build and repair muscle. Try to choose those with only 2-4 grams of carbs per serving to keep the calories to a minimum.

** In my opinion fruit juice is one of the worst things to drink while trying to lose weight. A single 8oz serving has 113 calories, only 1.5g protein and only .57 grams of fiber. That means it is about as calorie dense as most carbonated soft drinks. Eat an apple or Orange instead. That way you get all the nutrition and more of the naturally occuring fiber.

** The caffeine in coffee has actually been shown to stimulate metabolism and caffeine is the main active ingredient in many diet pills. If you like it drink it, just don't add calorie dense condiments like sugar or cream.

** Breakfast of either complex carbohydrates (Oatmeal for example) or protein (eggs for example) helps me to not be hungry until lunch.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 08-02-2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: deleted link in quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:46 PM
FitDay Member

The exact amount of proteins most people consume must be healthy and balanced, given that using large sums of proteins or maybe using them in negligible quantities can result in major health side effects. In addition, when we wish to have a great muscular mass, we will need to take good care of all the proteins we eat. During the next few sentences we intend to attempt to answer the particular concern : What amount of protein we need to have a day?

useful blog : thevitaminmag.com

Once we compare and contrast the total amount of calories we take in plus the quantity of proteins we must have, there's a rather simple formula saying that proteins need to make 20% of your entire number of calories daily. This means when someone wants 2,000 calories each and every day, 400 calories must originate from proteins. Nevertheless, this specific formula isn't good considering that the quantity of calories differs in youngsters. To be a lot more accurate 400 calories is normally identical to 100 gr of proteins, and it's really a lot.