Notices

Skipping Breakfast?

Old 08-28-2011, 11:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default remove unwanted fat

Diet means to have a food in a good routine basis to have a good diet and to loose unwanted fat. I would like to suggest you to have a running in early morning and take juice everyday as well as vegetables. It will surely make your body fit and remove unwanted fat.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by TrainersRoom
Diet means to have a food in a good routine basis to have a good diet and to loose unwanted fat. I would like to suggest you to have a running in early morning and take juice everyday as well as vegetables. It will surely make your body fit and remove unwanted fat.
Yes you are right. To loose weight it is not necessary to skip your breakfast, lunch or dinner. Skipping meal causes weakness. You should have perfect diet plan in order to have fit body and to loose wait.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:07 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jma75
I don't know where to place this topic - but I have noticed the past week I wake up and can't bring myself to eat breakfast! I know it's important _not_ to skip breakfast, but what do I do? I feel like I'll get sick if I eat, but if I don't I'll sabotage my weight loss. I manage to get my calories in for the day, (probably because by the time I eat my body is in starvation mode?) Any ideas?
It will help to take spirulina to make sure that even if you skip breakfast, your body will still have the strength needed for the day. Instead of the usual food, you might as well replace the meal with capsule food. :-)
Old 09-05-2011, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

I would suggest that you take spirulina capsule so you will still have the necessary nutrients in your body even if you skip breakfast. If taking breakfast is a problem, it will be best to take the capsules as food instead. Hope that helps.

link removed

Please review the FitDay Forum Rules, along with Post #2 here: http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...rum-rules.html

Last edited by VitoVino; 12-15-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:18 AM
FitDay Member

Smile It doesn't matter!

research is inconlussive about skipping breakfast and its effect on weight loss even on general health. What happens is that skipping breakfast ios associated with bad eating habits such as eating more junk food and pigging out in the evening. But it all boils down to Calories in-calories out no matter when you eat them, so I think you should what works better for you. There are even eating lifestyles, such as Fast-5, that limit eating to 5 or 8 hour "eating window" usually skipping breakfast. And this people swear to god that they lose weight and feel great.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bourne4
research is inconlussive about skipping breakfast and its effect on weight loss even on general health.

I don't agree. I've read plenty of research which shows that eating a high protein breakfast can aid with weight loss because it keeps you fuller throughout the day and therefore you tend to eat less. Even if it's 'inconclusive' it's still the smart good habit to practice for the reason I just stated. Also eating breakfast gets your metabolism going which is what you need for weight loss.

Lose Weight: Eat Breakfast

What happens is that skipping breakfast ios associated with bad eating habits such as eating more junk food and pigging out in the evening.
Because skipping breakfast, in of itself, is a bad eating habit IMO.

But it all boils down to Calories in-calories out
True, but this effect on weight loss can be maximized by eating a healthy breakfast.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:17 PM
FitDay Member

When i started my journey i started eating breakfast with decent results. But i had way better results with my normal lifestyle of not eating breakfast and having a small lunch and a normal dinner. I found it too hard to control daily calories by eating in the morning.

I also tried the "eating every two hours" and that was a month long waste of time for me!

Everyone's journey is so individual, it is wrong to say one way is the best way.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Alstair
Healthy breakfast helps you in refuels your body, and benefit your overall health. Breakfast gives you a chance to start your day with a healthy and nutritious meal. Take more vitamins and minerals, Eat less fat and cholesterol. Avoid the cholesterol, which may reduce your risk of heart disease
So do not skip breakfast it may be more important than you think.
Where's the Hawk Vito?
Old 11-30-2011, 07:57 AM
FitDay Member

I'm not a breakfast eater. I start every day with a cup of chai, but usually I don't eat anything until around 11-12. If I know I'm going to have a tough day, I might start with bacon and eggs. But usually any kind of food before 11 slows me down.

I tend to eat a biggish lunch, and then a smallish dinner. Our metabolisms slow down at night, so there's no need to load up during dinner.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
FitDay Member

My day is backwards, as I wake up at 7pm and go to sleep around 11am.

If I don't eat 'breakfast', then I'll be starving by the 1am lunch break I get at work, so hungry or not I have to eat it.

When I get off of work in the morning around 6am, I'm usually hungry again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.