Notices

Columbus Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge

Old 08-03-2011, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, Mark, look at you go! Congrats on all your weight loss!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:09 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Mark, weigh to go! You're zipping right by me--keep it up.

Regards,
Michael
Old 08-04-2011, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks Michael and Joanna, I am not sure what has happened but ever since the start of this challenge the weight has just been falling off. I know it won't last but I am going to enjoy it while it does.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:31 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by DancinBear2
Thanks Michael and Joanna, I am not sure what has happened but ever since the start of this challenge the weight has just been falling off. I know it won't last but I am going to enjoy it while it does.
Yup, if things are working, don't question it! I've been running a lower deficit as of late so I KNOW why my loss has slowed. And, I think that's fine. This is month 15 on my journey and I can't complain. One I get back to work in a couple of weeks I'll be back to a more structured day and back to my daily lunch time exercise.

Regards,
Michael
Old 08-04-2011, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb 10% challenge

Just joined yesterday and have been inspired by everyone. I'm up for the challenge! Starting weight is 173lbs. and my goal weight 155lbs.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Fdpatti
Just joined yesterday and have been inspired by everyone. I'm up for the challenge! Starting weight is 173lbs. and my goal weight 155lbs.
Welcome! Only a couple months left, but YOU CAN DO IT! Now, don't forget to add your info to the Challenge Check-in thread.

Regards,
Michael

Last edited by mecompco; 08-04-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:45 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default One third done!

So, we're about a third of the way into the Challenge--the summer is going fast, eh? Bad in some respects, good in others. As much as I like the summer freedom, the structured work day is better for me for weight loss endeavours.

Anyway, we've lost a collective 102 pounds since the Fourth of July! Weigh to go, friends!

Regards,
Michael
Old 08-06-2011, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

I guess my new attitude has done wonders- I dropped 2lbs this week, feels good . Now I have to start getting used to the looks I am getting from men - sort of like an interested look, which I am so not used to be since it has been such a long time since I have received any of those... but I perservere to get more - maybe Mr. Right is out there for me
Have a wonderful week everyone and congrats on everyone's progress so far in this challenge.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:11 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by peppy35
I guess my new attitude has done wonders- I dropped 2lbs this week, feels good . Now I have to start getting used to the looks I am getting from men - sort of like an interested look, which I am so not used to be since it has been such a long time since I have received any of those... but I perservere to get more - maybe Mr. Right is out there for me
Have a wonderful week everyone and congrats on everyone's progress so far in this challenge.
Congrats on your nice loss this week--keep it up! It's amazing what a determined attitude can help you accomplish.

Regards,
Michael
Old 08-07-2011, 09:24 PM
FitDay Member

Hello again. I'm back on the wagon. I've had a very pleasant holiday season but it has hit the old waistline a bit. I'm 163lb right now but I know that some of that is fluid retention from the weekend and should fall off in the next day or two. I'll be about 159 then. My lightest was 156 back in April.

I've been in the gym regularly; my strength has come on in leaps & bounds and so have my muscles. I have definitely developed some lean mass on my upper body. Because of this I'm no longer trying to get down to 145. I think 150 will be a decent target. That's 13lb from where I am now but, like I said, 3 or 4lb should fall off pretty easy in the next few days. That leaves about 10lb to shift by Columbus Day which seems pretty reasonable. I probably won't have a ripped 6-pack at 150 but I probably won't be carrying a gut either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.