Weight wasn't an issue for me until about 4 years ago. I am losing, because:
1. I want to be healthy again! My BMI says I'm overweight.
2. I'm always
tired. I want my energy and life back now!
3. My husband enjoys most of my curves, but I am 100% uncomfortable in my skin.
4. I have a closet and drawers full of clothes that I can't fit. I'm even snug in my workout clothes. Recently had to go out and buy a ton of clothes, because nothing fit anymore.
5. I used to love working out, but the more weight I gained, the harder it was to do so.
6. I'm embarrassed to visit family and friends who haven't seen me in a while, because I've gained 1/2 my weight from just a few years ago.
7. I hate, hate, hate seeing new pix of me.