Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Needing inspiration!! >

Needing inspiration!!

Community
Notices

Needing inspiration!!

Old 02-25-2010, 05:50 PM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=Shell250;3481]Well said Aubbie!!!

Thank you. Everyone here has something valuable to contribute.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Thank you!

Thanks Aubbie, I wanted to hit the road this morning but the snow made it impossible so I will settle for the treadmill after work. I found a great running plan for beginners like me. Cool Running :: The Couch-to-5K Running Plan

Good luck, Everyone!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:59 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Beck Diet Solution

Originally Posted by soonamee
Has anyone heard of the beck diet solution? It uses cognitive therapy to change eating habits. I think it's worth a look, it was created by the pioneer of cognitive psychology, Aaron T. Beck, and his daughter.
Hi soonamee,
Highly recommend the Beck DIET Solution, I started my latest attempt on 6-Feb-10 and have lost 26.2 lbs (I've been fighting the bulge since my teens). You work with it to unlearn some bad habits and distorted thinking. It requires some homework and it is a valuable learning experience. I believe it is something I can live with for the rest of my life. Dr Beck has a website, you can subscribe to newsletter

http://www.beckdietsolution.com/Library/InfoManage/Guide.asp?FolderID=1&SessionID={5E513480-54C3-43F2-A463-C8698CEE755C}

I recommend getting the accompanying workbook, but you don't have to. I had fun creating one of my own. It helped me get motivated. Good luck!