Notices

Extra skin. What to do??

Old 06-23-2011, 01:51 PM
FitDay Member

Hello! Thanks to all for your help. I made a good progress, my skin is looks much much better now. What I did: I joined the aqua aerobic class for gidro-massage. I massaged my problem arias with simple wood hand massager to the red skin and used some moistening and anti-cellulite creams after. Also I wrapped my body one or two times per week.
I still doing all of this. I have to lose 20 more pounds and fix that weight. Wish me luck
Old 07-10-2011, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

I try to set a goal of losing 2 or 3 pounds each week. I have not lost enough yet to have the "Extra Skin" problem, but I think losing the weight is the first step and then dealing with the skin is next. I do not have an answer as to what can be done. I suspect as time goes by, it should decrease a little. I frown on surgery, but I can see where some people might opt for that. Best wishes!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:07 AM
FitDay Member

if you have medical insurance and if the skin does not go back, you can always have your doctor right is up as the skin is giving you severe irritation due to the moisture build up between the folds of skin.

That is medical evidence enough in the United States to have a tummy tuck or other skin removals covered under insurance.