Notices

Where is everyone from ?

Old 02-23-2010, 12:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by gallusgal

It's nice to see everyone from all over the world logging into fitday and supporting each other.
It really is nice isn't it? I get to deal with people from all over the world on my website but I never get to interact and "talk" with them like I do here. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

Deanna
Old 02-27-2010, 09:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Gallusgal

Its great to here that your daughter and her boyfriend are in Aus I hope they are having a great time qld is beautiful but then so is the rest of Australia.
I am from syd and whilst it is nowhere as big as some of the large cities in the US it has alot to offer travellers and is a place that I am proud to call home.
Am hoping to get back to the states when the kids get a little bit older my 3 year old Cameron keeps asking me if he can go to mickey mouses house so will at some point take the kids to disneyworld havent been to Florida so will be nice to go, also would love to see more of the middle states as really havent gotten to those yet having stuck to the coast as I am sure alot of tourist do.
Anyway hope all is going well in your quest to be smaller by the time your daughter gets back, next it will be your turn to visit Aus.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:15 AM
FitDay Member

I am from Dallas, Texas.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by gallusgal
We had about a week of snow at Christmas Hick and I was about suicidal. Don't know how you put up with it. Mind you, with all the layers of fat on me, I am surprised I even felt it!
Har har....I know that one! Unfortunately I've still got a bit to much padding on me also! Hopefully by the time we thaw out (more snow today!) I wont have to wear the baggy t-shirts!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jancamp09
Stacey - I'm also from Canada - Ontario though (10 minutes from Niagara Falls)
woo hoo i was starting to think i was the only one...lol. did you celebrate sunday after the hockey game?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:18 AM
FitDay Member

Indianapolis, Indiana here!
Old 03-02-2010, 09:28 AM
FitDay Member

Anyone from the Baltimore, MD area?
Old 03-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

I grew up there, tytay...but got transplated to the south 16 years ago

Still miss MD, though!
Old 03-03-2010, 11:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kayjay12
Hi Gallusgal

Its great to here that your daughter and her boyfriend are in Aus I hope they are having a great time qld is beautiful but then so is the rest of Australia.
I am from syd and whilst it is nowhere as big as some of the large cities in the US it has alot to offer travellers and is a place that I am proud to call home.
Am hoping to get back to the states when the kids get a little bit older my 3 year old Cameron keeps asking me if he can go to mickey mouses house so will at some point take the kids to disneyworld havent been to Florida so will be nice to go, also would love to see more of the middle states as really havent gotten to those yet having stuck to the coast as I am sure alot of tourist do.
Anyway hope all is going well in your quest to be smaller by the time your daughter gets back, next it will be your turn to visit Aus.
They are in Sydney right now and loving it kayjay!

Originally Posted by Hickonthehill
Har har....I know that one! Unfortunately I've still got a bit to much padding on me also! Hopefully by the time we thaw out (more snow today!) I wont have to wear the baggy t-shirts!
Never mind hick, spring will be here soon, lots of lovely sunshine and no more baggy t shirts! (hopefully!)
Old 03-03-2010, 02:17 PM
FitDay Member

Utica NY here...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.