Notices

new...ish!

Old 04-08-2011, 03:26 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy new...ish!

23 F 5foot7

not a new member but i havent been using fitday in about a year or so.
since then ive gained a lot of my weight back. When i started i was 200lbs then got down to 115bs.
since then ive gained 32lbs which i can imagine doesnt sound like much. it isnt healthy to gain weight the way i have been.

a lot of my weight gain is associated with my career as a cook in a fine dining restaurant & my alcohol consumption. i LOVE food. all of it. how can you resist something as lovely as foie gras or deep fried white fiish? the high stress work i do makes me tired and hungry when i get home. those two things are dangerous.
i just want to feel good again the way i did when i was eating right. im struggling.

how can one go from very fit to super lazy so easily? is stress a legit excuse? is anything?
Old 04-08-2011, 03:48 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back. You lost the weight once, I'm sure you can do it again.
It must be hard trying to watch what you eat when you work around food.

I know for me once I get down to my target weight I will have to remain on Fitday to maintain it otherwise I will gain it back.