Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion >

Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion

Community
Notices

Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion

Old 05-14-2011, 06:24 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco

PS Virus, can't wait to see you hit 299--that is an awesome milestone and what a great way to start the summer! You'll be shirtless on the beach before you know it--look out ladies!
Haha, I don't know about that. Sounds good though!

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone! These forums really are a godsend. I can honestly say I wouldn't be where I am so far without you guys.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:10 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by DancinBear2
Not sure what happened this week but the scales are showing a loss of almost 7 pounds. That doesn't seem possible, I thought maybe the scale was off so I checked it against the WII Fit. The 2 measurements were different but only by a pound or so.

At any rate I'll take it!
Mark, that's super! I've had the occasional unexpected big loss like that--it happens sometimes. But, don't be surprised to see little or no loss the week after (that's what ususally happens with me).

Congrats on the 247--we're at the same weight, coincidently.

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-14-2011, 11:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default Awwwwwwe some work everyone.

The efforts of each of you is truly inspiring. Keep the faith.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:38 AM
FitDay Member

Finally got back to where I was a month ago, before all the birthdays, public holidays, Royal Wedding parties and BBQs took their toll.

ONWARDS!
Old 05-16-2011, 12:53 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Geoffers
Finally got back to where I was a month ago, before all the birthdays, public holidays, Royal Wedding parties and BBQs took their toll.

ONWARDS!
Great news, and that's the way to do it--get right back on plan and forget about what's in the past.

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-16-2011, 03:01 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Everyone!

Congrats on the pounds droppeed

This week was a tough week for me- it was my first week back really wathcing what I eat- which is super hard for me. I did it, however I know I can do it better...and will.

I am down 2lbs which is great- hopefully another 2 will come off this week

I plan to workout atleast 4 times this week and really be good with what I eat..
Old 05-16-2011, 03:19 AM
Super Moderator

Hi all,

well, I showed nearly a 5 lb. loss since my last check in. I've also been sick and in "emergency stomach evacuation" for the past 72 hours, so I'm sure SOME of that weight loss is artificial. It was great to see 181.5 on the scale though... that's only 1.5 lbs. off from moving from "Obese" into "Overweight" which is an awesome milestone...

Once I can move in some direction other than the bathroom, I'll try to make at least some of that loss stick.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:31 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by taubele
Hi all,

well, I showed nearly a 5 lb. loss since my last check in. I've also been sick and in "emergency stomach evacuation" for the past 72 hours, so I'm sure SOME of that weight loss is artificial. It was great to see 181.5 on the scale though... that's only 1.5 lbs. off from moving from "Obese" into "Overweight" which is an awesome milestone...

Once I can move in some direction other than the bathroom, I'll try to make at least some of that loss stick.
Hey, five pounds is five pounds! Sorry it was lost in an unpleasant way, though.

And a big Yippppeeeee!!!! about moving into Overweight--can't wait till I'm simply Overweight as well.

Keep it up and I hope your illness is over.

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-16-2011, 05:40 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks Michael I can't wait to be "Overweight" too (never thought I'd see the day where I said that!).

And I do think the worst of my illness is over. I kept down some ginger ale and crackers. I'm going to be daring and try some soup for dinner. I'm just feeling very weak after all of the stomach stuff! I hope to be up and at 'em tomorrow or Wednesday, or at least able to go back to work.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone!
Great job on the losses so far!
Mark! Take that 7 pound loss! It was a great week for you!
Virus, Congrats on hitting that 309! You will be getting to the 200s in no time.
Kaitlin, good that you are back. You can make the goal and congrats on the 2 pound week.
Terri, sorry to hear that you got sick, feel better!

I lost 3 pounds since my last weigh in and Fitday tells me I have 0.4 pounds to lose to have a healthy BMI, so I feel good.

Let's keep going!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.