Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion >

Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion

Notices

Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion

Old 06-28-2011, 09:22 PM
FitDay Premium Member

227 this morning, or 12% off since April 1st. Only 1% to go for my 225/13% goal for the 4th!

I may not be quite under 200 by the time work starts back up at the end of August but getting close. I have no doubt I'll make it by the end of the Columbus Day Challenge.

So all you big losers, only a few days left to wrap up this challenge!

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-29-2011, 06:28 AM
FitDay Member

My last true weigh was before going on a three day whirl wind of 6 hrs to ohio thursday, motel stay with two teens & two boxers & hubby, funeral friday, huge family dinner at restaurant friday, six hr drive home from ohio friday, saturday hubby took me to breakfast and then that evening we were at a friends late and they orders strombolis. Ughhh!! At that point I was 290.4lbs leaving me with just about 11 to go to make the challenge. I have been up about three pounds since that very unplanned weekend. Most of which is water I'm sure. It is also that TOTM.

The 290.4lbs is less than I have weighed in 15 yrs! It took me a little while to realize it but I know that during my first visit or two to the dr while pregnant with my now 14 yr old I weighed 296. And during the years that followed having my second baby (now 13yrs old) I weighed more than the 350lb dr office scale would weigh. So after all that, I am feeling pretty darn proud right now! And all I can say is...I will go after the next challenge with all I've got!
Old 07-02-2011, 04:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Happy Canada Day and Happy July 4th everyone! :D

Congratulations to all who have lost in this challenge, whether you have made the 10% or not. Thank you, Micheal for running this challenge I look forward to the next one. Without this challenge I don't think I would have done as well as I did. Everyone's comments, trials and tribulations were/are an inspiration for me.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:21 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by peppy35
Congratulations to all who have lost in this challenge, whether you have made the 10% or not. Thank you, Micheal for running this challenge I look forward to the next one. Without this challenge I don't think I would have done as well as I did. Everyone's comments, trials and tribulations were/are an inspiration for me.
This is the one challege where the losers are all winners!

One pound or 30 pounds, everyone who has stuck with this should give him or her self a well earned pat on their (smaller) back.

Regards,
Michael
Old 07-03-2011, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah, I've not actually made the 10% goal, but I did break 300... which was the real goal I had in mind anyway. So the challenge was a success!
Old 07-03-2011, 10:27 AM
FitDay Member

Yikes 1 day to go and I have to lose 12.6 pounds to reach my goal. I GUESS I'D BETTER GET ROWING -- Or go sit in the sauna till tomorrow noon! Mary
Old 07-03-2011, 03:50 PM
FitDay Member

Congratulations to everyone for their losses, every pound counts! I have been stuck for the past month in the same number, but that did include one week vacation. I am more than ready for the next challenge!

Albie, thanks for coming back to support us.

Mike, you more than nailed it, if you really set to it, you might just be very close to under 200 in a couple of months.

April, you did great on this challenge! See you in the next one.

Peppy, you are completely right! I missed the 10% by far but I feel good with the pounds lost, wish they were more but cannot really complain.

Virus, congrats on breaking the mark and starting the 200s!

Mary, are you out of the sauna yet??

See you for the next one!