Community
Notices

Holiday Posts

Old 04-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator

Sounds like you're having a blast!
Old 04-05-2011, 01:45 PM
FitDay Member

Getting harder to find hotspots to sign on from. It was much easier when I could journal from my bed or the pool. Lots of walking. May be over on calories today but. Mostly healthy ones. I'm keeping track on paper and will catch up from the airport if I have to
Old 04-07-2011, 05:36 PM
FitDay Member

Waiting at the airport. It has been impossible to journal for thelast few days. I think I will guess my calories. Miaybe after I see my weight. Had my first dessert today. Good job.IMy holidays are over. I think I have done okay however I am curiuos to see the scales. I did lots of walking and tried to not overinduldge. Its hard when you order one beer and they bring two cause its happy hour.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Back in the office. Much easier to type at a keyboard! My weight today was the same as 2 weeks ago. I'm happy with that as holidays and being out of routine has always been my downfall. getting rid of the all or nothing attitude has been a big help with that. I have also realized that I am tempted to use being away as an excuse. I have now managed 3 breaks since January 1st without blowing it. No more excuses. My worst test will be another holiday in 2 weeks with two friends, one of whom will tempt me to over eat and overdrink. I'm already booking my tee off times so this year I do get out golfing. I also want to lose 4 pounds in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for the support while I was away. It helps knowing I will be reporting in - and able to brag about doing well -- or have to admit that I blew it. Mary