FitDay Member

Default Dear Showmenow... I miss u!

You have not been posting and I miss u!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:03 AM
FitDay Member

Me too, where the heck are you hiding??
Old 02-09-2010, 09:18 AM
FitDay Member

Me Three; I was praying that you weren't on the east coast with all the snow & power outages, & phone outages. They're calling for more snow tonight. So stay safe, & warm. Looking forward to your post again.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:04 PM
FitDay Member

This week has been crazy. I run my own internet business and I am the one and only employee- lol so it keeps me busy during the day. I purchased a new machine and have been trying to learn how to run it so I can get some new products on the website. That has been frustrating to say the least!

Then we had something EVERY single night this past week.( Now I get to brag about my kids a little- LOL). We had our Boy Scout district dinner on Saturday night and I was so surprised to be awarded the Silent Service Award for my volunteer work. Have you ever been called up in front of 600 people and not expect it? Yikes to say the least. Sunday my son was awarded the Ad Altare Dei Boy Scout Religious award from the Bishop which was a really big deal. Monday was a Boy Scout Court of Honor with his troop (my son earned the 100 night camping award- he has camped 107 nights in every weather imaginable), Tuesday was practice for my sons Confirmation at church, Wednesday was the Confirmation and last night was an award ceremony for my daughter who received a very hard to get Academic award at school. Somewhere in there I had an interview with the Missouri Department of Conservation and got accepted for a volunteer naturalist position - have to start training for 6 weeks , got both my kids enrolled in school for next year, found out my website is going to be in Home and Garden magazine in June and am trying to plan a party for Sunday for my sons Confirmation.

I have to say though that while it was great, I am glad that every week is not like this . I would probably lose my mind!

Hope everyone had a great week - can't wait to see the weigh-ins.

Deanna

Last edited by showmenow; 02-11-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Super Moderator

Wow, congrats on the Superwoman week, Deanna! Good to have you back

Take care of yourself this weekend!