Notices

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Old 01-01-2011, 06:06 PM
FitDay Member

Ok I'm joining too I'm 167lb so my 10% is 16.7, goal by 04/01/2011 is 150lb.

That's 4lb less than my goal of 154lb in 06/30! I probably underestimated my slimming powers this is my first time when i'm seriously losing weight. I set myself an easy goal and a bigger time frame, but maybe it's too easy. Let's try this challenge!
Old 01-02-2011, 02:26 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Kumochi
I'm in. 200 pounds for New Year's weight so 20 pounds to lose by April 1st. The extra motivation should help. Total to lose 40 -50 pounds. Mary
Mary, good to have you in the challenge. If you stick with it I'm sure you'll be successful!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-02-2011, 02:28 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by MunaAmin
Ok I'm joining too I'm 167lb so my 10% is 16.7, goal by 04/01/2011 is 150lb.

That's 4lb less than my goal of 154lb in 06/30! I probably underestimated my slimming powers this is my first time when i'm seriously losing weight. I set myself an easy goal and a bigger time frame, but maybe it's too easy. Let's try this challenge!
Muna, welcome. Those 12 weeks are going to go so fast--but I know you can reach your goal if you work it. Let us know how things are going.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-02-2011, 06:25 AM
FitDay Member

Hey all!

Alot of support for this now means added pressure!!

I know I'll skip through this and check everyone out but is anyone (Mecompco) going to or able to do a table, every week 2 weeks or month whichever works best. I'm not on here everyday so miss the banter on this thread. A little competition always helps as I'm sure no one will want to be named and shamed as dropping out or being bottom of the table?

I've played golf the last three days but I did just go out to a buffet style restaurant Never mind. It's all I've had today, I'm just about to go upstairs and throw some kettlebells around. Also no Booze for a week so I'm hoping come wednesday I've lost something if not much!

Good luck everyone and Bring on the Table!!! ( Please Mecompco )
Old 01-02-2011, 10:05 AM
FitDay Member

Count me in: 17 lbs by 4-1-11. New to Fit Day, love the accountability and now this challenge. Thanks!

1/1/11 Start weight 165
4/1/11 10% goal wt 148
1/1/12 Goal weight 125
Old 01-02-2011, 10:49 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by pasbeach
Count me in: 17 lbs by 4-1-11. New to Fit Day, love the accountability and now this challenge. Thanks!

1/1/11 Start weight 165
4/1/11 10% goal wt 148
1/1/12 Goal weight 125
A pound and a half a week? You can do it! Welcome to the challenge.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-02-2011, 11:01 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by GDay2011
Hey all!

Alot of support for this now means added pressure!!

I know I'll skip through this and check everyone out but is anyone (Mecompco) going to or able to do a table, every week 2 weeks or month whichever works best. I'm not on here everyday so miss the banter on this thread. A little competition always helps as I'm sure no one will want to be named and shamed as dropping out or being bottom of the table?

I've played golf the last three days but I did just go out to a buffet style restaurant Never mind. It's all I've had today, I'm just about to go upstairs and throw some kettlebells around. Also no Booze for a week so I'm hoping come wednesday I've lost something if not much!

Good luck everyone and Bring on the Table!!! ( Please Mecompco )
Hmm--well, I'll try to keep track of everyone--I'll be the first to admit I'm not "Mr. Organization", though

Sounds like you've got some exercise going on--good for you. I'm kinda thinking about getting my clubs out in the spring--I "might" get one or two straight drives out of a bucket of balls at the driving range but it is fun.

I've been to buffets a couple of times since starting my eating plan and did OK. I can't imagine the number of calories I used to put away at the all-you-can-eat places!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-02-2011, 01:14 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Hmm--well, I'll try to keep track of everyone--I'll be the first to admit I'm not "Mr. Organization", though
I might be able to help with that, I'm not Mrs. Organization either, but we had one rolling for the Christmas Club which worked well enough.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
I might be able to help with that, I'm not Mrs. Organization either, but we had one rolling for the Christmas Club which worked well enough.

If someone can do it I'd be forever in your debt

Roll on Wednesday I cannot wait to get my next weigh in out of the way.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:07 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
I second the nomination. Any opposed? Seeing none, the motion carries unanimously!

Congratulations on your new position as Official April Fool's Day Challenge Clerk of Records and Vital Statistics.

As was previously suggested, perhaps we should have a "sister thread" for keeping the statistics? But that's up to you.

Thanks for helping out!

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.