April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Community
Notices

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Old 12-27-2010, 11:45 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 182nomore
Help me out a little here please,

How do I add my weight, goals, etc, I know I've seen it how to do it somewhere but can't find it now.

click "user cp" on the blue line going across your screen...then signature..then take it from there..
Old 12-28-2010, 12:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by jede4
I'm in!!! I totally need the motivation and being able to see everyone elses success will give that extra push. My wt today is 163 so my goal is 17 lbs by 4/1/11!

jede4
12/27/10-163
4/1/11- 146
Welcome to the challange--a pound and a half a week? [TonyLittle]YOU CAN DO IT![\TonyLittle].

Keep us abreast of your progress and post up if you need any help.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-28-2010, 12:19 AM
FitDay Member

Mike- how did you do this week? any barriers for you?
Old 12-28-2010, 04:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
Mike- how did you do this week? any barriers for you?
Hey, I'm doing great. Looking forward to weigh-in on Saturday. With the extra exercise shoveling and blowing all the snow we got and being "good" during the holidays I'd like to see 297/298 (perhaps less) on the scale but we'll see. I'm still riding the high of seeing 299.5 on Christmas day.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-28-2010, 05:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Hey, I'm doing great. Looking forward to weigh-in on Saturday. With the extra exercise shoveling and blowing all the snow we got and being "good" during the holidays I'd like to see 297/298 (perhaps less) on the scale but we'll see. I'm still riding the high of seeing 299.5 on Christmas day.

Regards,
Michael
it's so hard to be good. but i want to feel good in my bathing suit!!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:07 AM
FitDay Member

Only 1lb this week, but that's actually not too bad considering that I lost 8lbs the prior 2 weeks (and it was Christmas). If I kept losing at that rate I'd start to worry.

Yeah, it's hard being good, but if you can make it through the temptations this time of year, the rest of the year should be easy
Old 12-28-2010, 08:12 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
it's so hard to be good. but i want to feel good in my bathing suit!!
What a great goal--I'm sure you'll be the envy of the beach this summer!

Keep up the good fight!

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-28-2010, 08:15 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by travbrad
Only 1lb this week, but that's actually not too bad considering that I lost 8lbs the prior 2 weeks (and it was Christmas). If I kept losing at that rate I'd start to worry.

Yeah, it's hard being good, but if you can make it through the temptations this time of year, the rest of the year should be easy
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a pound--a loss is a loss, and they're all good! Those big loss weeks are great but they only happen once in a while. Mine tend to be followed by several weeks of small losses or even a week or two of staying the same.

Remember, this is a long-term thing and it is the average over time that's important to reach the goals we set.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-28-2010, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by travbrad

i'd love to have a pound loss! great week!
Old 12-28-2010, 10:28 AM
FitDay Member

gained 3 - but back on the wagon. Will "officially" weigh in on Saturday - or is it Friday? I forgot (and was avoiding the scale on Christmas Eve and Christmas!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.