April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge >

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Community
Notices

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Old 03-15-2011, 01:09 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
i'm in the challenge as long as it takes me to drop the 8.6 pounds i have to go! 188.6 this morning!
Go Kaitlin! Go Kaitlin! You can do it! Yea Team!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-15-2011, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Go Kaitlin! Go Kaitlin! You can do it! Yea Team!

Regards,
Michael

yesterday i tried so hard to stick around 1,300 cals- i think at the end of the day i was right under 1,400 which is close! I know if i can keep it at 1,300 i'll be golden...
Old 03-15-2011, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
i'm in the challenge as long as it takes me to drop the 8.6 pounds i have to go! 188.6 this morning!
You can do it! When the 4th of July Challenge is completed I will be very close to my final goal weight! I am sure you can manage the 8 pounds in that period!
Summer here we come!
Old 03-16-2011, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MAIN80
You can do it! When the 4th of July Challenge is completed I will be very close to my final goal weight! I am sure you can manage the 8 pounds in that period!
Summer here we come!
Thank you!

All the support is amazing and I don't know where I'd be without it!

Can't wait to face the scale this monday!!
Old 03-18-2011, 07:03 AM
FitDay Member

154lb this morning. That's 11 stone-dead. One more pound and I will be in the 10 stone-something bracket. Cool.

Probably won't be tomorrow though... I'm indulging a little this evening.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:12 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Less than two weeks left, gang!

As of this morning we've lost a collective 415 pounds since Jan 1st.!

Let's keep up the momentum and finish out March with a flourish.

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-18-2011, 11:16 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Now, on a personal note, had a nice 3lb loss this week--was sorta hoping for more, but 3lbs is what the math says and that's what I got. I really can't complain about averaging almost 3lbs a week going into 11 months on my plan. If anything, the losses seem to be going a bit faster--it must be the extra walking and water as my food intake has remained pretty much the same.

The math says I won't quite hit my 15% goal by 4/1 but you never know. It's not impossible for 7lbs to come off in 12 days. In any case, I SHOULD be into the 250s which is HUGE!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-19-2011, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
The math says I won't quite hit my 15% goal by 4/1 but you never know. It's not impossible for 7lbs to come off in 12 days. In any case, I SHOULD be into the 250s which is HUGE!
I beg to differ, Michael. 250 is far less than huge, and getting smaller all the time

I've been away, and admittedly in a bit of a funk. I have to admit I've had a pretty loose grip on my plan since the beginning of March. I'm not sure what that's about, but I'm going to put it behind me and get back into my groove.

Congrats to everyone on your fantastic progress as we approach the end of this challenge and, for many of us, the start of the next.

A bit of happy news is that this morning's weigh in shows me at my goal. The 297.6 was a happy thing to see this morning, and I had to get on and off the scale a few times just to make sure it was right. I'm going to really try to keep running past the finish line so I have the right attitude going into the 4th of July challenge, so I'm going to aim for another five pounds in the remaining 12 days.

Have a great week everyone, and keep up the good work!
Matt
Old 03-19-2011, 12:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by DetroitBreakdown
I beg to differ, Michael. 250 is far less than huge, and getting smaller all the time

I've been away, and admittedly in a bit of a funk. I have to admit I've had a pretty loose grip on my plan since the beginning of March. I'm not sure what that's about, but I'm going to put it behind me and get back into my groove.

Congrats to everyone on your fantastic progress as we approach the end of this challenge and, for many of us, the start of the next.

A bit of happy news is that this morning's weigh in shows me at my goal. The 297.6 was a happy thing to see this morning, and I had to get on and off the scale a few times just to make sure it was right. I'm going to really try to keep running past the finish line so I have the right attitude going into the 4th of July challenge, so I'm going to aim for another five pounds in the remaining 12 days.

Have a great week everyone, and keep up the good work!
Matt
Matt, for being off track, you're doing pretty well!

And welcome to the "Twos"!!!!

I applaud your getting recommitted to your plan--another 5lbs would be great for 4/1 then we'll all hit the Fourth of July challenge hard.

Regards,
Michael (the not-so huge )
Old 03-21-2011, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning friends!

Mike- 2 weeks left! I know you can reach that goal- or come darn close! You've done so well!

Matt- Congrats on getting back on track

As for me: I had a great week. I am down 2.8 pounds! WHICH IS HUGE FOR ME!

Weighed in this morning at 186.4 I am so close to my 180 goal i can almost touch it..I can not wait!!

Last week was a bit different- I loosened my grip on my eating and let loose a little bit- not logging 2 days! I am pretty sure i was up around 2,000 calories this weekend- but i still lost weight. I think i revved up my metobolism!

I am going to test my body today and try and stay around 1400 cals- and see what the scale says tomorrow...I'll keep everyone updated.

Workouts- I got a new bike for christmas so this past week we took it out of the basement for some action. Friday we biked to dinner (2 miles) and sunday i biked to pick up some medications (about 5 miles) which is was great! SAVING GAS and BURNING CALS

Looking forward to this week..

OH MY I ALMOST MISSED THE GREATEST PART; This weekend I went to buy a few new things as nothing fits anymore...and I bought a pair of skinny jeans from old navy- size 12!! size 12!! I started this journey at a size 16.

I cant wait to finish this journey out strong!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.