Notices
Like Tree29Likes

The Official Unisex 100+ Pounds to Lose Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 01:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hit it toady!!!

My big 1st goal - under 300!!!

297.6 - thank you everyone!!! Your support and understand made the rough spots bearable. Your honest stories made mine seem trivial. On to 250!!
Old 06-26-2011, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

Hit my second near team goal today, a week early, Wooooo! Like a few others I am now staring down the 2's and cannot wait!!

Congrats Skiboy!
Old 06-26-2011, 03:08 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Wow, the fat is just flying aweigh!

Congrats, Ski, and welcome to the "twos"! Feels darned good, doesn't it?

Mike, you'll be joining us in a week or two, I'm sure.

It's funny, we've all had weeks of doubt here and there but really, it proves that if you have a workable plan and stick to it that the weight will come off (sometimes just not quite as quickly as we might want).

I never wish people "luck" with their weight loss as "luck" has nothing to do with it. But I do wish you continued success!

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-26-2011, 08:00 AM
FitDay Member

Location: I live in a small town in Ky. one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Post I'm back

I haven't been on in about a week still fighting this bronchitis on the steroids now had the shot and now om on the tapper dose, have lost thats good anyway.
down to 301.6 this morning
Congratulations to all those doing so good!!
Old 06-27-2011, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Talking WOW lots of us looking at the Big 2

I read today's posts with great enthusiasm. I too am thinking I will break into the twos this week. this morning I was at 302.2 and know it will happen! Congrats to all who have worked so hard. Remember a pound is a LOT of weight and if you can make your body let go of that much each week, you are a winner!

All my best!

Bill in KC
Old 06-27-2011, 09:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by warren6609
I read today's posts with great enthusiasm. I too am thinking I will break into the twos this week. this morning I was at 302.2 and know it will happen! Congrats to all who have worked so hard. Remember a pound is a LOT of weight and if you can make your body let go of that much each week, you are a winner!

All my best!

Bill in KC
Bill - Last week that was my exact # - 302.2

I told myself that i was going to lose that 2.2 come hell or high water.

The way I felt when I looked down and saw 297.6 - just short of a 5 pound week was priceless. Here is wishing you such a weigh in next weekend!
Old 06-27-2011, 02:29 PM
FitDay Member

Location: I live in a small town in Ky. one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Talking

I did it 299.8 this morning!! I will not go back over 300 again!!! You all inspire me so much!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 11:12 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by klottergirl
I did it 299.8 this morning!! I will not go back over 300 again!!! You all inspire me so much!!!!
June has been a great month! Welcome to the "twos", it's great to have you. I recall how excited I was to get into the "threes", then the "twos".

Now, when are we going to hit the "ones"?

Keep up the good fight, everyone.

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-28-2011, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

I love reading all of these positive reports, keep up the good work everyone.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Together we are strong

I remember a parable from the bible about a man who had sons who quarreled. Giving each a small stick he told them all to break the stick and they did. He then took an equal number of sticks and bundled them together. His sons could not break them as they were stronger as a whole than each stick in the bundle.

In many ways, we are like that. individually we face challenges and are weaker than when we do it as a group. The support and the friendship here is a very strong factor in many success stories. I was 301 this morning. I hope to break into the 2's Wednesday or Thursday. If you hear a shout of joy, I made it!

Bill in KC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.