The Official Unisex 100+ Pounds to Lose Thread

Community
Notices
Like Tree29Likes

The Official Unisex 100+ Pounds to Lose Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 04:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VirusInside
Haha, well don't worry about it, I couldn't follow through either. I just "felt" lighter this morning so I couldn't resist hopping on the scale. It's a good thing I did too, as I'm down another pound. That means I'm now officially out of the 340's. 339 and counting!

That's wonderful! Doesn't it feel great to enter into a new 'decade'?
Old 02-24-2011, 05:37 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dreamergirl27
That's wonderful! Doesn't it feel great to enter into a new 'decade'?
No doubt about it! It feels even better than when I hit the 40s, and I'll just bet it'll feel better still to hit the 20s.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:02 PM
FitDay Member

Hoping I can join this list too! I started with 114lbs to lose, have another 102.1 to go. I'm not 100% sure if my goal weight is low enough, I have no idea what I would look like at that size, but figure I can always set a new goal when I get closer.

You've all done so awesome, glad to be here
Old 02-26-2011, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

This sounds like just the group I need to be in! i have been over weight my entire life and lost weight only once in that time. Kept it off for 2 yrs but alas it has come back. I was around 200 in grade school and my lowest was 145lbs and that was 4 yrs ago. I am a 5'1'' female so I guess my goal weight low end is 97 lbs?!?!? I be ok with the 122 high end I think... I am currently trying to keep my calories around 1200 on average, keeping a close eye on my nutrition, and using my south beach cook book. I hate having to make a recipe and then guess what my cals are... I am also hoping to get pregnant...So that my prolong my journey but I want to keep a healthy diet while/if I do get preggers...

Height:5'1''
Start Weight: 211lbs Jan 24th 2010
Current Weight: 206.6lbs Feb 26th 2011
10% Goal Weight: 185lbs June 1st 2011
Old 02-26-2011, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

Drumroll Please!

Even though it's only one more pound than my last update, it brings me to a total loss of 20 pounds! It may not be much compared to how much I have left to lose, but it's a nice little chunk, and I'm happy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go lose another 20 pounds (and another (and still yet another)).

Old 02-27-2011, 10:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by VirusInside
Drumroll Please!

Even though it's only one more pound than my last update, it brings me to a total loss of 20 pounds! It may not be much compared to how much I have left to lose, but it's a nice little chunk, and I'm happy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go lose another 20 pounds (and another (and still yet another)).

All right! 20 is a great start. Carry a 20 lb weight around for a few minutes and see how it feels .

Now let's get that next 20 off!

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-27-2011, 10:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by nikkibelle
This sounds like just the group I need to be in! i have been over weight my entire life and lost weight only once in that time. Kept it off for 2 yrs but alas it has come back. I was around 200 in grade school and my lowest was 145lbs and that was 4 yrs ago. I am a 5'1'' female so I guess my goal weight low end is 97 lbs?!?!? I be ok with the 122 high end I think... I am currently trying to keep my calories around 1200 on average, keeping a close eye on my nutrition, and using my south beach cook book. I hate having to make a recipe and then guess what my cals are... I am also hoping to get pregnant...So that my prolong my journey but I want to keep a healthy diet while/if I do get preggers...

Height:5'1''
Start Weight: 211lbs Jan 24th 2010
Current Weight: 206.6lbs Feb 26th 2011
10% Goal Weight: 185lbs June 1st 2011
Welcome! Sounds like you have a good plan. Make sure to add some sort of exercise every day, if you're able and drink lots (and lots and lots) of water. If there's anything we can do, just ask!

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-27-2011, 10:56 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Chocoholic89
Hoping I can join this list too! I started with 114lbs to lose, have another 102.1 to go. I'm not 100% sure if my goal weight is low enough, I have no idea what I would look like at that size, but figure I can always set a new goal when I get closer.

You've all done so awesome, glad to be here
Welcome! We always love to have another Big Loser!

Take off a hundred and see how you look/feel. I don't always trust those generic height/weight charts. Looks like you're doing pretty good so far. If there's anything we can do to help, just ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-27-2011, 11:28 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to all the new participants. This is becoming a really big community of people trying to get smaller. My experience is that this is a place of support and motivation, so keep coming back, and good luck in your weight loss journey.

Matt
Old 02-28-2011, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Was impressed with myself

So this weekend, my husband's dad and step mom celebrated their anniversary by inviting us all to Pizza Hut. I knew that I wanted to keep to my calorie limit so before we went I looked up online to see what I could eat. I found that Pizza Hut has these pizzas called Fit-N-Delicious pizzas. You can choose between ham or chicken and different veggies. They make it with thin crust, extra sauce, light low fat cheese, and then your toppings. I ordered a Fit-N-Delicious pizza with half of it being chicken, onion, green pepper, mushroom, and olives, and the other half being cheese for my kids (that is their favorite kind). It was SOOOOOOOOOOO good! I was very impressed! I also had a salad with no dressing, just extra veggies to liven up the taste. I ate one slice of the pizza and took the other 3 slices home for leftovers as no one would try the pizza! So anyways, online I learned that one slice of the Fit N Delicious pizza with chicken, green pepper, and onion is 180 calories. I wasn't sure how many calories the mushrooms and olives would add at the time, but I really wanted those veggies. A regular slice of pepperoni pizza is 360 calories; although it does vary depending on which crust you get. Anyways, I was so impressed with myself. We had 6 adults and five kids eating and they ordered two large lovers pizzas and I ordered my large pizza. They also ordered 1 family order of breadsticks and 1 family order of cheese sticks. I walked out eating one slice of my pizza, a salad, and one cheese stick and I did not feel like I deprived myself at all and I ate 1/4 of the calories that some of the others ate. When I wanted to order the Fit N Delicious pizza, the waitress had not ever heard of it, so I went up and asked the manager if they make it, he said it isn't technically on their menu but that he knew what it was. So when they put in the order, he had to stand back there and tell them how to make it. I guess no one had ever ordered one there before. i thought they might be upset that I was ordering one, but then I decided it didn't matter. If they have the ingredients to make it, they need to satisfy the customer, right??!?!?!??!??! Anyways, if you ever go to Pizza Hut, you should try it!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.