Notices
Like Tree29Likes

The Official Unisex 100+ Pounds to Lose Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you for starting off this particular, Erina. It's going to be a long, 190lb journey onward in my opinion, and also I will merely hope it is since gratifying since the primary two and a half 2 or 3 weeks happen to be, and this I've got such as your own and also Boo's achievement.

Our restricted illustrates will be in the signature bank, nevertheless I'm hoping on an world famous history to share with because of the period I am done.

I am truly thankful there may be a skilled group to reach out to once the certain tough times come.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:06 AM
FitDay Premium Member

New here . . . Found FitDay last week.
Have come to terms that I need to do this for me. Starting off with a daily calorie budget and walking 5x a week for 1 hour.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:01 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Starting my journey today.

Hi,

I am starting my journey to a healthier me today. I have never joined a weight loss forum before. I hope to find encouragement and support from others while also hopefully helping others. I have lost weight and gained it back many times, but I am still hopeful that I can become a healthier me.

Starting Weight - 7/29/13 - 234.2 lbs
Old 12-16-2013, 12:17 PM
FitDay Member

Hello Everyone! I just want to take time today to encourage everyone to take time for yourself and reflect over all your achieves you have made over the year(s). At my heaviest I was 322lbs. Today I can't break away from 290 when stepping on the scale at the doctor's office. My doctor doesn't comment on my weight other then, I'm looking good, and he can tell I'm getting smaller. I came to the conclusion that it's because in one year I was able to lose 7%, and on my second year I was able to keep off another 1%
My next yearly weigh in will be in April. It's looking like another 2% kept off
Old 01-05-2014, 09:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default The Official

I've been pretty good this week, but last Friday and Saturday at camp I figure my intake was greater than my calorie burn so we'll see at weigh-in. I'd be happy to see 309/310 but less would be better!
Old 02-22-2014, 05:44 PM
FitDay Member

Talking

the funny thing about weight loss , is that all people seem to know it. but very few people follow it

what say ???
Old 02-23-2014, 03:02 AM
Super Moderator

So true. I heard a wonderful quote from John Bogle (famous investor) that 'Dieting is simple. But it's not easy.' He said it in the context of a discussion about investing. Follow some simple rules and stick to them; sounds simple but it's not easy!

With dieting, it's 'Eat less - eat fewer calories, and move more - exercise.' With investing, I don't know, 'Buy low, sell high'?
Old 02-24-2014, 03:36 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, everyone. I am starting this again, hoping this time I can stick with it. Things are a little different this time. My teenage son is going to the gym with me 3x/week. There are days when I don't feel like going, but he gets me to go. We'd like to go more, but our schedule right now just isn't allowing for it. We do a weight/cardio circuit that is 30 minutes long. It doesn't sound like a lot, but I am seriously out of shape. I have never included the exercise before, just eating better. I'm hoping with the exercise it becomes more permanent of a lifestyle change. I have at least 127 more to go, maybe even 140 more. Hoping this time things really click and I see good results for my efforts. Good luck and do well everyone!
Old 03-01-2014, 09:06 AM
FitDay Member

Smile May I join this thread as well

Hi everyone,

I have been motivated and doing this on my own since the beginning of January and am down 20 pounds.

I am finding this time that it is harder to produce the results I did 4 years ago (and put 45 of 80 back on). I am realizing it is the kitchen where I am falling down. I joined here yesterday to start a food journal, and have done something today I swore I'd never do. I bought a food scale!! (no more guessing )

I turned 50 in January and want to celebrate my 100th in health and style!
Old 03-01-2014, 09:00 PM
FitDay Member

congratulations on the success and progress that may have been obtained with fitday I also managed to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.