Notices
Like Tree29Likes

The Official Unisex 100+ Pounds to Lose Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 02:35 AM
FitDay Member

Completely right on the calorie burn. I started off at a 3200 daily burn and now it's about 2600. It takes more effort to get a good result on the scale, and believe me when I say that I'm pretty much sore ALL THE TIME, but it's so worth it!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:40 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by fossitman
howdy . Thats what im trying to do im forcing my self to enter all foods and activities on this site . i am very greatful for it. someone put a lot of time in making it so detailed . anyway good luck and remember your worth it . live laugh love
That's what I do, and it's worked out pretty well so far!

Now, the good news is that logging stuff gets easier the more you do it. Make good use of both the custom foods options and especially the Recent Foods-More links.

I've heard complaints from members about how long it takes them to enter their food every day. On average, I'd say I spend, at most, 4-5 minutes entering my daily food and activities.

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-10-2011, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mwallace29
Happy Thursday! (sure wish it was Friday )

Just wanted to pop and and say good morning before I am off to work. Yesterday was a good day....just trying to take one day at a time. That seems to get hard over the weekends....so that is my goal this week to focus on the weekend.

Have a GREAT day!!
I hear you. I wish it was Friday because I had a great weigh-in this morning, but Friday is my official day.

Originally Posted by mecompco
That's what I do, and it's worked out pretty well so far!

Now, the good news is that logging stuff gets easier the more you do it. Make good use of both the custom foods options and especially the Recent Foods-More links.

I've heard complaints from members about how long it takes them to enter their food every day. On average, I'd say I spend, at most, 4-5 minutes entering my daily food and activities.

Regards,
Michael
It gets faster to enter stuff as I create more custom foods/meals. In fact I was thinking of lumping the entry of all my supplements together to cut that entry down as well.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

I do a monday morning weigh in, with the theory it will help keep me on track over the weekend.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dreamergirl27
I do a monday morning weigh in, with the theory it will help keep me on track over the weekend.
Weekends are no different that weekdays for me. When I work, I work 7 days a week, the rest of the time I am at home 7 days a week.
I chose Friday because it was two days after I discovered that I had to lose weight in order to do a favour for a friend this summer.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:26 AM
FitDay Premium Member

My WI day is Thursday - I was down 2lbs this morning. I was quite shocked. I did expect a loss....just not 2 lbs.

It is so nice to hear what everyone is doing - gives some great ideas.

I treated myself to the new version of Fitday PC and the Premium Web version so I can synch. It is fun to have something new to play with.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

My WI day is Thursday - I was down 2lbs this morning. I was quite shocked. I did expect a loss....just not 2 lbs.

It is so nice to hear what everyone is doing - gives some great ideas.

I treated myself to the new version of Fitday PC and the Premium Web version so I can synch. It is fun to have something new to play with.
So, are you happy about the 2lb loss, or dissapointed? It's hard to tell.

And congrats on the upgrades--let us know how you like 'em!

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-10-2011, 10:25 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
So, are you happy about the 2lb loss, or dissapointed? It's hard to tell.

And congrats on the upgrades--let us know how you like 'em!

Regards,
Michael
oops!!! I am very happy!!!!

The upgrades are kinda fun and cool so far - it is nice to have the synch option because I like Fitday PC (I had the old version forever). Now I can jump online during the day if I need to and know I won't have to re-enter or forget to enter something at night. I had a little 'money' budget left over from Christmas and that is what I bought.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

oops!!! I am very happy!!!!

The upgrades are kinda fun and cool so far - it is nice to have the synch option because I like Fitday PC (I had the old version forever). Now I can jump online during the day if I need to and know I won't have to re-enter or forget to enter something at night. I had a little 'money' budget left over from Christmas and that is what I bought.
Ah, well then, congratulations on the 2 lbs loss!

Keep up the good work--here's to another 2 lbs. gone next week as well!

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-10-2011, 10:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by SisterJen
Hi everyone, and welcome to all of the new members…Keep coming back, it works if you work it, so work it, your worth it!

Just stopping by for a check in…I got an “official” weight on Saturday, the scale said 254#, but I was wearing hiking boots at the time, so I’m positive that I’m actually less than that!

I’ve been trying to walk each day, but the energy levels have gone down lately . I’m sure that part of that is the law that says something like… ”If you are rolling, you keep rolling, but if you are stopped, you stay stuck”! My brain isn’t working right now, so I can’t think of the name of that law, but I know it is scientific .

I’m not sure that I will be able to get back to the net before the week is over, so I hope that everyone has a great weekend, and keep on keeping on! .
Jen, 254 with boots on doesn't sound too bad! Hope you get the wind back in your sails! And I agree, objects in motion tend to stay in motion and objects at rest tend to stay at rest. We need to keep in motion!

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.