Notices

The hardest time of the day?

Old 02-04-2010, 03:29 AM
FitDay Member

Mine used to be about 10pm. But now I have tried to limit myself so I am not eating after 9pm. I usually eat dinner around 6, and by 8 or so I am ready for something. I found the sugar free fudgecicles usually do the trick. They are 40 cals each. I will also try to keep some almonds at hand, or green olives.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:18 AM
FitDay Member

I will typically begin craving junk foods anytime during the day where I find myself bored and not having much to do. The simplest solution that I have found works for me is to simply not carry junk foods inside my home. I keep my fridge well stocked with apples and other light snacks such as gelatin and light cheese. If I do get a craving, I limit myself to a single snack (satisfies my craving).

My boyfriend likes to munch on snacks (candy, chips, etc). We came up with an agreement that he could eat those snacks so long as he kept them in the trunk of his car and ate them when I am not around. Our compromise has worked well; I haven't craved the junk because I don't physically see it, and I enjoy digging into one of my alternative snacks! He hasn't complained about having to eat that stuff behind my back