Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
March 2011 week 2 weight in >

March 2011 week 2 weight in

Community
Notices

March 2011 week 2 weight in

Old 09-27-2010, 03:38 PM
FitDay Member

congratulations on the engagement reisertjl!!!!!!!

i had lost two pounds...then i binged at a party and now I feel uncomfortable, unhealthy, and that I let myself down in reaching my goals.

this weekend, friday, sat, and sunday I did beautifully! I will stay proud of myself for that and try to continue that success for this coming weekend. I have 2 weddings this weekend.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:14 PM
FitDay Member

I did poorly this week as well. I'm not going to weigh myself until I've done a few days of good eating. Damn it! Congrats for the engagement =)))) You will need to provide motivation to the whole group now!! Happy Tuesday everyone...
Old 09-28-2010, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello Everyone! I'm new

I have a question about my activity log. I put in my weight and I also have put in the activity I did this morning. 30 minutes on the Eleptical. Why is it telling me that I have to burn 2200 calories a day? That just can't be right. Where do I go to change the number of calories I need to burn? I weight 185 and I am 5'6". I want to get down to 145 by 1/1/11. What am I doing wrong. I really want to use this program to help me reach my goal. Thanks so much for any help you can give me.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

I think the 2200 cal it's telling you are the calories you burned today including exercise.
If you want to know how much deficit you have (calories burned - calories eaten) go to the next tab, calorie balance.
Hope this helps!