Notices

Diet pills anyone?

Old 11-19-2012, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

I only like to use natural products. I buy organic, gluten free whenever possible, when grocery shopping. Aside from that, I do believe plants were created to help our bodies and to heal them. (essential oils, herbs, ayurvedic,etc). I have been in the health industry for over 35 years, believing more so in alternative eastern methods versus conventional western medicine.

I don't drink coffee, so I'm sensitive to caffeine, -in the years past, during a time I was under heavy stress and I made a rare stop to Starbuck's to buy hot chocolate- this combination caused a cyst to develop in my breast. It was the size of an egg, but over a short time of about 2 weeks, with the stress gone and no longer having the strong caffeine from Starbuck's hot chocolate in my system, the cyst went away by itself.

Besides doing bodywork for others, I have been researching weightloss and locating the ideal weight loss pill formula that does not have too much synthetic chemicals, caffeine, or any negative effects on the body and heart rate. Something that can be taken without a huge change in diet for just needing to lose small to moderate amount of bellyfat and to slim the face or can help for being overly over weight, in addition to exercise and a change in eating habits.
I study the different methods, diets, and theories on losing weight because being of the baby boomer generation I know there will always be found a simpler answer than can improve our lives and make it even healthier. I also share the information I've found with anyone that wants to know and have written reports and an ebook on the topic. I will share these with others, if interested.
This Fitday product seems like a good thing, especially at being able to use at no cost.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:44 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Dudleyyu
Hi ninakretina,
Dietary pills are not safe to use as they might effect your brain which can lead to lack of effectiveness. Dietary pills have lack of safety regulation and might lead to depression, stress, stroke and other heart problems. Dietary pills can cause liver problems also.
Hi Dudley- Wondering who were you talking to, who is "ninakretina..."? Can you please share the url for the claims that you are stating regarding the diet pills? I am interested in readingabout that. Thank you.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default Avoid pills

Hi,
There are so many diet pills, but I think please avoid intake of pills. Do exercise and diet. Control on your habits. If you are doing exercise daily then you will get benefits.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Today is day 1 for me. I will be using Ephedrine 16mg twice a day which is legal in Canada. Already I notice a big drop in appetite, and Ephedrine can help you to burn an additional 80-150 calories per day by boosting the metabolism. I don't have jitters or nervousness, I feel just fine.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:14 AM
FitDay Member

Lots of good suggestions here I found.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:53 PM
FitDay Member

I added Pure Asian Garcinia Cambogia weight loss supplements to my food diet and lost 12 lbs in the first month . you can read more about Pure Asian Garcinia Cambogia weight loss supplements and other weight loss supplements.
A friend of mine which is a nutritionist helped me picking the best one .

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-10-2015 at 02:26 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-10-2015, 09:11 PM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone,
I have been using Phentermine from meridiareductil.com for the past 4 weeks. I must say that I have had pretty much no problem with it. I've lost 16lbs almost effortlessly. It's a great pill. I'm eating healthy, limiting carbs, sugar, fat. At first phentermine gave me a big boost of energy and I was really wired, but now that I am exercising more I would say that it keeps my energy stable throughout the day. Generally speaking, I am very happy with my outcome so far from this product.
Good luck

Last edited by julybean; 08-20-2015 at 11:44 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-11-2015, 10:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default diet pills

Hi,

Some diet pills is not good for health. FDA banned some products because of harmful side effect.

Those are taking these drug, they need focus on diet and exercise.
Before you get a weight loss drug prescription, tell your doctor about your medical history, that includes allergies or any issues.

Regards,

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-23-2015 at 10:39 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-23-2015, 08:41 AM
FitDay Member

Hello,

I was afraid of pills but when my husband suggested me then I realized that it has no side effects. Now I am still having it and happy with the unbelievable results.

Thanks,
Christina

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-23-2015 at 10:39 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-25-2015, 07:07 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Really, save your money. Fitday and a little self-control until your new habits are established are all you really need. It's basic math--burn more calories than you take in and you will lose weight. Take in more than you burn and you will gain weight. Period.

I've tried various pills, potions, and fad diets in the past and the only thing that really works is tracking food intake on Fitday. Good luck!

Michael
totally agree with you ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.