Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #41 (permalink)
FitDay Member

I only like to use natural products. I buy organic, gluten free whenever possible, when grocery shopping. Aside from that, I do believe plants were created to help our bodies and to heal them. (essential oils, herbs, ayurvedic,etc). I have been in the health industry for over 35 years, believing more so in alternative eastern methods versus conventional western medicine.

I don't drink coffee, so I'm sensitive to caffeine, -in the years past, during a time I was under heavy stress and I made a rare stop to Starbuck's to buy hot chocolate- this combination caused a cyst to develop in my breast. It was the size of an egg, but over a short time of about 2 weeks, with the stress gone and no longer having the strong caffeine from Starbuck's hot chocolate in my system, the cyst went away by itself.

Besides doing bodywork for others, I have been researching weightloss and locating the ideal weight loss pill formula that does not have too much synthetic chemicals, caffeine, or any negative effects on the body and heart rate. Something that can be taken without a huge change in diet for just needing to lose small to moderate amount of bellyfat and to slim the face or can help for being overly over weight, in addition to exercise and a change in eating habits.
I study the different methods, diets, and theories on losing weight because being of the baby boomer generation I know there will always be found a simpler answer than can improve our lives and make it even healthier. I also share the information I've found with anyone that wants to know and have written reports and an ebook on the topic. I will share these with others, if interested.
This Fitday product seems like a good thing, especially at being able to use at no cost.
Vicki247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #42 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudleyyu View Post
Hi ninakretina,
Dietary pills are not safe to use as they might effect your brain which can lead to lack of effectiveness. Dietary pills have lack of safety regulation and might lead to depression, stress, stroke and other heart problems. Dietary pills can cause liver problems also.
Hi Dudley- Wondering who were you talking to, who is "ninakretina..."? Can you please share the url for the claims that you are stating regarding the diet pills? I am interested in readingabout that. Thank you.
Vicki247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #43 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Default Avoid pills

Hi,
There are so many diet pills, but I think please avoid intake of pills. Do exercise and diet. Control on your habits. If you are doing exercise daily then you will get benefits.
aidanbertie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #44 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Today is day 1 for me. I will be using Ephedrine 16mg twice a day which is legal in Canada. Already I notice a big drop in appetite, and Ephedrine can help you to burn an additional 80-150 calories per day by boosting the metabolism. I don't have jitters or nervousness, I feel just fine.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #45 (permalink)
FitDay Member

Lots of good suggestions here I found.
bedrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fiber, weight loss pills