Notices

I hate weekly weight fluctuations.

Old 09-21-2010, 02:01 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by justawalker
Hey Kellie,
I weigh all the time. I know bad thing...I dont care I use the temporary water gain to modivate me to get my a$$ out of bed tommorow and do my cardio!!!!
It has no negative effect on me at all. I believe in what I am doing and know it is going to work.
Dont let the number on the scalemess with you. The first thing people want to do is "eat less", Dont drink as much water, worry, etc etc. All bad responses.
Keep with your calorie restriction (betwen 500-1000 less calories per week) and in 3 months or so you will have lost a substantial amount.
Remember dont starve but dont pig out either. Go to the gym but dont try to do it in 1 day aint gonna happen.

If the weight fluctuations bother you dont weigh as much stick to whatever plan you have that you think is going to work and give it a couple weeks jump on the scale and figure you should have lost between 4-10 lbs. If you dont lose weight GET A NEW PLAN....

It really isnt that hard you just have to stick to it. No majic no miricles just consistancy.
If you do screw up suck it up and get back on it as soon as you can. Also eat anything you want just change the amount you eat and how you prepare it if you can and log the calories.
I had tacos last night for instance but I used soft corn tortillas asn lean ground chicken no cheese and no refried beans healthy and satisfying.

Hang in there you will figure it out Too much in too little out = weight gain.

Good Luck to ya you can succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:16 PM
FitDay Member

OMG. you are awesome to have lost so much! what did you do?

P.s. I am pretty sure apple pie ala mode would have been what she did with that d*mn apple! I am pretty sure checking the scale three times a day is a no no, but .... I dunno. Ive always been "Fluffy" but after a baby, a crazy toddler and a busy work life... potato chips (or mint chocolate chip ice cream) and greys anatomy became my pass time and luxury.