Notices

Does anyone use oxy elite pro?

Old 08-29-2010, 04:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default Does anyone use oxy elite pro?

ive had alot of people tell me that its a good product. i just want to know if any of you have used it and are getting results.. if you have any other recommendations please let me know!
Old 09-18-2010, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default I just started taking it.....

Hello,

This product came highly recommended to me by my local GNC guy. He told me that the first month he took it he lost 15 pounds without even changing his diet or exercising regularly. He also said that many customers who have tried it have seen great results. I am on day 4 of taking this supplement, so can't really speak of results as of yet, but I can tell you how I feel. Currently I am only taking one pill in the morning and then another between 3 and 4pm. The product suggests taking 3 pills a day, but I want to gauge how much I need to take by how I feel and the results I see. I do feel a general sense of well being. My energy level has increased. I do notice that I get warm quite easily. I am not jittery or shaky and do not have problems with focusing which I have had on other diet pills. In addition to the pills I am also watching my calorie intake and exercising for 30 min. each day. I'll check back in to let you know what results I am seeing come weigh in day!