Notices

What's Your goall Calorie Intake?

Old 07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

Default What's Your goall Calorie Intake?

After putting my stats in fitday and multiple sites to compare....I've ended with some confusion...it appears I need to stick to a 1600-1796 diet to lose...I'm 5 "1" and fairly close to my goal weight, but I WANT to get there. So I want to hear from Fit Day members...who has actually followed the recommended and seen results....i.e. did you recently up your calories after following a very low calorie plan and saw amazing results? if so what was then and now....you're response may help me and most likely others on here experiencing similar issues.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:13 PM
FitDay Member

I wanted to lose 12 pounds in a little over 6 weeks, and my profile says that I burn 2100 calories a day without exercise, so I've been keeping my daily intake between 1200-1500 calories a day depending on my workouts, and I'm ahead of schedule on my loss. I've used fitday to meet weight goals before, and I've always gotten there either on time or ahead of schedule. My calorie deficit is usually a little lower than what fitday recommends, and I still make it. I hope it works well for you too! Good luck.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:46 AM
FitDay Member

I'm an elf too, 5'-2" when I round up. I generally stick to 1,350-1,650/per day, and typically my calorie burn is 2,500-3,100/day. What I have found is that if I need more to eat on a given day for whatever reason, as long as it's high in protein it doesn't derail the diet at all.