Notices

Going to college and I don't want a freshman 15

Old 07-17-2010, 06:06 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sydney_proctor44
no freshmen 10 for me or my now sophomore girl. Leave your car at home, walk, bike everywhere. Find a sport or activity you can do 2-3 times a week...swimming, jogging, take a PE class etc. Make it easy. eat in the dining hall on campus if you live there. Stay away from casserole type things with mystery ingredients. Avoid the fried stuff. EAT BREAKFAST EVERYDAY-you will be less likely to grab "junk" because you are starving. Eat some kind of protein for breakfast and it will get you to noon. Don't keep "junk" in your room, really want an ice cream? Get off your duff and WALK there. Know you are going to a party? Eat lightly so if you choose to have some beer you won't be blowing it. Track your food. Good Luck!
Well I'm already signed up for a self defense class (thought that sounded fun) and I've talked to my roommate about my desire for weight loss. She said it sounded like a plan and that maybe I could help her lose some weight, so luckily I have someone who will help me keep the junk food 20 feet away lol

I don't think I will have to worry about skipping breakfast... I love it too much
Old 07-19-2010, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

That's excellent!
Old 09-28-2023, 11:54 PM
FitDay Member

I just had an epic session of online andar bahar game play online. The adrenaline rush is nothing short of insane! If you haven't yet experienced the excitement of Andar Bahar online, you're genuinely missing out. Do yourself a favor and check it out!