Notices

Home garden

Old 07-06-2010, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

Good luck on the dills and peppers. I've never heard of anyone having too many cucumbers or tomatoes. How is that possible? Tomatoes freeze really easily too, you just prep them like you would for canning and toss them into a freezer bag or box and ta-da, instant chili tomatoes whenever you need them. I usually make salsa with my extra tomatoes, it's the best flavor per calorie salad dressing you can find, hands down. I probably can up maybe 50-100 quarts of salsa, cause not only is it great on salads, it makes a great gift. I've got family members that would cry if they didn't get any Christmas salsa, some of them cry when they get it, cause yes it's THAT hot.

When DH & I got married, we basically said "don't play this, don't play that, but you can play anything Clapton". You might be a big fan, but there was a guy in front of us, probably hedging 500 pounds that sang every word to every song and air guitared the rest of it. Yep, the t-shirts we saw all had "Atlanta" on them. Good show, Roger's still got a great set of pipes. DH and I were joking that the only one that could have followed him with any success was Clapton, 'cause the crowd was wild when Daltrey finished his set.

Last edited by almeeker; 07-06-2010 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-15-2023, 06:05 AM
FitDay Member

Embracing the beauty of home gardening is a joy for many, myself included. With ample backyard space, I'm considering transforming my home office into a garden office with proper electrics. The idea sparked after browsing through https://www.tridentmodular.com/ site, exploring their innovative Garden Houses collection. It's about blending work with nature, creating a tranquil workspace. If you're a gardening enthusiast like me, considering such creative approaches to merge your passion with your workspace can truly enhance your overall experience.
Old 03-19-2024, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Embark on a journey of aquatic splendor with the best Pioneer Fountains Manufacturer, setting the standard for timeless elegance. As aficionados of water artistry, they seamlessly blend innovation and craftsmanship to redefine the landscape of fountain design. With a commitment to excellence, this Pioneer Fountains Manufacturer stands as a beacon of quality, offering a diverse range of garden fountains, architectural wonders, and bespoke installations. Elevate your surroundings with their masterfully created water features that transcend the ordinary. Join us in exploring the realm of aquatic opulence crafted by the best Pioneer Fountains Manufacturer, where each creation is a testament to precision, sophistication, and the transformative power of water.
Old 03-19-2024, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

When I wanted to enhance my outdoor living space, my friend said I could do it with Cazaar's exquisite collection of pergolas and enjoy luxury and functionality like never before. For example the pergolas were large and spacious made of quality materials. They have different models of pergolas in different sizes, so you will definitely find what you are looking for.