Notices

BCAA Product before sleep or not

Old 06-07-2016, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default BCAA Product before sleep or not

i just saw an article on topic "BCAA supplements before go to bed or not". It gives me some ideas on those products. So i pretty happy to share here with member! //www.wealthformyhealth.com/bcaa-before-bed/Consuming BCAA Before Bed ? Whether Or Not You Should | Wealth For My Health
This information might be well known by many members..but at-least useful for newbies like myself.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-03-2017 at 01:21 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-05-2016, 07:34 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks OP..
Old 02-02-2017, 11:12 PM
FitDay Member

our body absorbs a lot of BCAAs in protein synthesis(post workout) which is the ideal time, but It definitely couldn't hurt taking BCAAs before bed. I take ON's casein protein before I go to bed which has a decent amount of BCAAs and I feel great in the morning. I used to just take Pro complex which has more BCAAs after my workout and recovery was good, but it seems that with the addition of ON's casein and the extra BCAAs I feel even better.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-03-2017 at 01:53 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-12-2017, 09:36 AM
FitDay Member

Researching is important to ensure you have reliable information
Old 10-11-2017, 03:48 PM
FitDay Member

I do BCAA's more during my day because they give me energy. I don't exactly think taking them before bed for me would be a good idea, just because I don' want to chance being kept up. Also, maybe during your workout, or in the morning is a better idea? Something new to try.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

I've taken BCAAs before bed before and had trouble sleeping. Didn't try them again. I have a protein shake about an hour before bed instead.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:56 AM
FitDay Member

i have never had trouble sleep wise from it, but i have gotten some other problems from certain companies that put in too much sucralose
Old 01-09-2018, 10:32 AM
FitDay Member

Most people think of losing fat as taking time to run on a treadmill, but some foods really will help speed up your fat-loss efforts but some can make it worse.
You will be surprised to learn that burning fat and losing weight isn't just solved by doing as much cardio as possible.

It doesn't matter how much you run your gym's treadmill if you do not know what to consume or what not to eat after the workout. Sure, get yourself a cheat day 'if' you work out all week—buuuuut you'll reach your fat-loss goals a lot faster if you line up your nutrition needs parallel to your workouts.
Going to the grocery store can be a bit of a challenge. It's hard to balance your budget with getting the most nutritious options. There are many things out there that can be misleading — such as saying healthy options or good deals when they're not even close to being either. Here are some foods that you have to let go of.

Where? Hear, read

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-09-2018 at 01:00 PM. Reason: removed link