Best ways to track weight loss >

Best ways to track weight loss

Community
Notices

Best ways to track weight loss

Old 05-11-2016, 09:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default Best ways to track weight loss

I have been following weight loss programs. But, I stop often and I am unable to continue due to various reasons. I feel that I am not able to follow these plans partly because of I am not able to track my weight loss. It would be really helpful if anyone could suggest good ways to track weight loss.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

You can enter you weight every day on this website. Go to the tab WEIGHT. Save the weight after you enter it. You can produce a report showing your weight loss (or gain) over time.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

There are numerous methods to track your weight loss. Most effective methods would be to take pictures of yourself front and profile every day. You take your weight every day in the afternoon and night in your mobile phone to keep track.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:12 AM
FitDay Member

i think every day tracking is not much worthy..Track your weight for every three days. Set a goal weight per every week and try to achieve it.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Can you drink herbal tea? I have lost my belly pouch and extra 35 pounds from my body through drinking this stuff. It's safe and preservative-free.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:25 PM
FitDay Member

If you have an ipod or blackberry get a myfitnesspal app. its also a website. you put in what you eat each day and your excersise and you're weight and it records your weight loss. loseit.com and livestrong.com are also similar websites. measure once a week or 2 depending on how restrictive your diet is. the stricter it is, the more dramatic the weightloss will be.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:32 PM
FitDay Member

hi
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)
Old 07-26-2016, 11:37 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SteveJ12
hi
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)
good choose! I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there
Old 09-13-2016, 05:12 PM
FitDay Member

I can suggest you some weight loss techniques. You can try yoga or regular exercises to keep yourself healthy. I read about weight loss India that provides greatest benefits. You can find here useful reference nuez-dela-india.com/about-nuez-de-la-india to keep your body fit.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-14-2016 at 01:01 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 09-15-2016, 08:43 PM
FitDay Member

What is CrazyBulk?

CrazyBulk is one of those stacks that are getting popular as a remedy to boost up the lean muscles. It is also claimed to increase internal strength, power, and stamina.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-16-2016 at 12:17 AM. Reason: edited link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.