Notices

Best ways to track weight loss

Old 09-20-2016, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by vinothkumar82
I have been following weight loss programs. But, I stop often and I am unable to continue due to various reasons. I feel that I am not able to follow these plans partly because of I am not able to track my weight loss. It would be really helpful if anyone could suggest good ways to track weight loss.
Firstly, when trying to lose weight, Set goals and believing in your goals and Think positive and Create visual goals with positive attitude can be as important as improving your diet and being active. There are many ways to lose weight like Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice, Drink water a half hour before meals, always select weight loss friendly foods and Eat your food slowly and one of the most important it Get a good night’s sleep, every night.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:31 AM
FitDay Member

Hey, if you check out DigMe Fitness online they have a great article on Fitness tracking.

They give a list of cool apps that assist in tracking your fitness.
Old 07-15-2018, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Best way to track weight loss if you make your daily routine with best diet.
You said you stop often and unable to continue due to various reason.
but no need to deterred yourself by violent elements.Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.
Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single day.it will help to weight loss slowly but surely.Thanks
Old 07-31-2018, 07:03 PM
FitDay Member

Exercise is best way to lose weight .With this you should follow some diet and take ayurveda treatment.We provide ayurveda treatment in India at parijatak ayurveda doctor.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:54 PM
FitDay Member

You can lose weight by doing exercise with follow some diet routine.