Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
How To Use Coconuts For Weight Loss - Can this work for you? >

How To Use Coconuts For Weight Loss - Can this work for you?

Community
Notices

How To Use Coconuts For Weight Loss - Can this work for you?

Old 03-22-2016, 01:39 AM
FitDay Member

Default How To Use Coconuts For Weight Loss - Can this work for you?

Coconuts are revered not only for its aesthetic quality and utility but also for its healing properties. Coconut is popularly used as a vital ingredient in many traditional dishes.

Today, scientists have just begun to discover the hidden secrets and healing properties of this fruit.

Coconut has been used in countries over the world as an effective remedy to combat the disastrous effects of flu by drinking this juice on a daily basis. Those afflicted with deadly virus have found some comfort and relief by drinking this delicious tasting fluid found inside every coconut, mixed with other traditional herbs and spices.

Read on to discover tips and tricks used by those who have successfully used coconut to lose weight? These they achieved by inculcating this fruit into their diet.

Coconut water found in the young fruits is very alkaline and can help reduce toxins and acids stored in the body. Detoxification is the first step of your coconut diet programme and you would want to include a healthy serving of this juice every morning for two weeks. Then start including some virgin coconut oil into your diet. This can be found in online stores and it helps in reducing blood cholesterol and reduce body fat.

If you cannot get this, then get some coconut milk. Take the creamy liquid and fry it until it turn to oil.

This oil is rich in Omega 3 and will help you burn the nasty fat away. It also nourishes your heart at the same time.
Old 03-23-2016, 06:24 AM
FitDay Member

Really? Coconut? I should try this one!
Old 05-03-2016, 11:37 PM
Banned

Default Where does your body store fat?

Coconut Oil Can Reduce Hunger, Making You Eat Less Without Trying. Weight loss is all about calories in, calories out. If your body expends more energy than it takes in, then you will lose fat.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:38 AM
FitDay Member

I have been drinking mummy magic tea to reduce my belly and weight after baby. It took two months and I shed 35 pounds getting my belly flat.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:45 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you OP. This is going to be first tip for me in this forum. Lets try
Old 06-13-2016, 04:57 PM
FitDay Member

Default Coconut Benefits

Coconut can help to reduce weight!!! I had no idea about it. Coconut helps in various way to keep us healthy and fit. But It is also a good diet food, Its nice to know that... will surly use coconut into daily food. Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us. Keep updating with such tricks
Old 08-05-2016, 07:33 PM
FitDay Member

Coconut oil is really good and i have also used it. Works good for me.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:49 PM
FitDay Member

I have used coconut oil and know others who swear by it. Personally it did help suppress my appetite due to the high fat. Normally people who are doing low carb (Atkins) diets are the ones who benefit most since they are burning fat rather than carbs as their main fuel. I am not sure how well it would work if your not doing Atkins since the high fat along with carbs might actually cause you to gain weight.
Old 10-02-2016, 10:12 PM
FitDay Member

I think lemon is the best thing for weight loss