Notices

The Half Day Diet

Old 09-26-2015, 12:38 AM
Banned

Arrow The Half Day Diet

Listen, anyone who has successfully lost weight knows that in order to lose the fat you have to manage your carbs...

And as you probably know already, lowering carbohydrate intake - especially carbs like refined sugars and grains - will lower inflammation, help control your blood sugar, keep the stubborn body fat off, increase your mood, boost energy, sharpen your focus, and of course get you the body you desire and deserve...

What very few people know and what you're about to find out right now... Is that a low carb diet only works if you do ONE thing. And here's the most amazing part, it ends up NOT being a low carb diet
I know that sounds crazy. However the scientific research I'll share below proves that your body only needs to be "low carb" for a few specific hours of the day to get all the benefits of a 24-hour low carb diet.

This means you can lose all the weight you want, fit more comfortably into your clothes, experience the freedom that a leaner, more trim, more vibrant body can give you, and enjoy watching the bathroom scale drop without any drastic lifestyle changes...

...And you'll NEVER have to suffer from the feelings of a low carb diet again: The brain fog, or the nighttime cravings and binges that have sabotaged even the most savvy dieters
Unfortunately, you won't find this enjoyable System for rapid weight loss anywhere else. Despite the scientific proof and my over 15 years of documented success, most nutritionists and trainers still demonize carbs and fail to understand that you must enjoy carb-rich foods to maximize your weight loss.

Just make sure you read this entire page though because if you eat these foods at the wrong time they will actually put on
Believe me, I've tried to do low carb the way they recommend it. And I've put countless clients on typical low carbohydrate plans. It worked for some. Yet most of us crashed and burned.

The truth is, sticking to low carb diets is so challenging that as little as 2% of dieters actually succeed in losing the weight. Sure, they always drop a few pounds in the first couple weeks, which is why low carb is still so popular...

Yet if you've ever tried a low carb diet you probably know about the inevitable cravings and binges that end up killing your progress and even forcing you to gain back all the weight and more...

Now did you know those carb and sugar cravings are controlled by a mysterious little part of the brain that MIT scientists call the LH-VTA loop? I just call it the Carb-Loop and it holds the key to sticking to your nutrition plan and losing all the weight you desire
However cutting carbs or eating carbohydrates at the wrong times will keep you trapped in the Carb-Loop and at the mercy of the cravings and late night binges responsible for your weight gain.

Bottom Line: Even savvy folks just like you have been misled and lied to by "big food" companies and misguided nutritionists into thinking you have to eliminate yummy carbs from your diet. Really what you need is to enjoy your carbs strategically, at exactly the right times, to exit the carb-loop, eliminate cravings, and accelerate weight loss while only "dieting" for half a day
Remember what happens when most folks go on another complicated low carb fad diet. You suffer from paralysing brain fog and energy drain... constant hunger and cravings... and inevitable rebound weight gain once you fall off the wagon... again...

Yet we know that managing your carbohydrate intake is one of the most effective ways to lose weight quickly and permanently.

So what’s the answer?...

In 2011 researchers published a study in the journal Obesity. Two groups of subjects ate the same amount of calories, protein, carbohydrates, and fat. Yet one group spread their carbs throughout the day, while the other group ate them at night...

The results were shocking... Not only did the nighttime carb group burn more fat and trim more inches from their belly, they were also more full, satisfied, and had fewer cravings...

Listen: My wife and I enjoy a satisfying meal every evening with a heaping portion of yummy carbs. So do all the clients of my San Francisco coaching practice. Not to brag... but we all walk around with bodies we’d be proud to show at the beach. And my wife effortlessly looks more amazing in her 40s than she did in her 20s

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-26-2015 at 05:38 AM. Reason: removed link