Notices

Full Throttle Fat Loss

Old 09-26-2015, 12:27 AM
Banned

Talking Full Throttle Fat Loss

The way most workout programs are designed is by deciding which muscles to work today, and how to best set up your program to hit everything eventually; all of this while stimulating the greatest "metabolic" effect. The problem is, you're already off to the wrong start.
But this is just the beginning... there's a specific sequence of events that I follow to increase signal strength. Here they are:

Plan a movement.
Re-align the spine.
Excite nerves that relax during the day by doing 5 minutes of muscle balancing exercises.
Balance joints to take away pain signals you may not know are going on.
Ask for more electricity through dynamic and unstable exercises.
Work related segments together, at once, to improve muscle timing.
Create 'Cardiovascular Override' by working all 3 Energy Systems

Recruit, Load, Distribute, Stack. This ensures progression, by the use of Fat Loss Stacker Principle. First, we recruit a muscle or group of muscles, then we add a load to the muscle, redistribute our weight, and add a second or third exercise into the mix before completing a rep.
With the unique progression built in to the Quadruple Neuro Fat Loss Stack™, we strategically prime your body to lose more and more fat each and every week, unlike typical fat loss programs in which results decline each week until you eventually hit a dreaded fat loss plateau. Can you just imagine losing even MORE fat in week 4 than you did in week 1? That's exactly what we do with Full Throttle Fat Loss - instead of plateauing, you'll be stacking your results from week to week until you hit Full Throttle max speed in week 4.
You're going to wake up one day in the next 8 weeks and bounce right out of bed. You'll feel light on your toes, strangely happy for no apparent reason, and ready to charge at your day. As you glimpse at yourself in the mirror while you stop in the bathroom, it'll confuse you and you'll think back to the dream you just awoke from moments ago.

"Wow, it's like I'm not even looking at the same person. I remember just a few minutes ago while I was dreaming, I was much heavier than this, and I actually looked older? This is crazy."

As you look for your belly, it'll be gone. Your body will be melting, and you'll feel awesome.

At this point, there's no turning back. I won't let you.

You're so close to where you want to be, you have no idea. Sure, I'm going to push you, and I'm going to give you everything I've got to inspire you. I'll stop at nothing to ensure you get results. But I won't take no for an answer. You're here for a reason...

One way or another, you have to get in shape at this point. It's up to you how, but I've got a great package that will simplify the process. Check it out

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-26-2015 at 05:40 AM. Reason: removed links