Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
How to Loss Weight In 2 weeks or 14 days quick? >

How to Loss Weight In 2 weeks or 14 days quick?

Community
Notices

How to Loss Weight In 2 weeks or 14 days quick?

Old 07-25-2015, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default How to Loss Weight In 2 weeks or 14 days quick?

I am Looking for quick lost weight program hope you can help me

-----

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-25-2015 at 08:11 PM. Reason: removed links
Old 07-30-2015, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

Do two sets of the following:

15 push-ups. Try the military kind.

20 biceps curls with five-pound weights. Stand straight. Keeping your elbows at your sides, bend your arms and lift the weights to your shoulders, then lower.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator

"The Ultimate Running Guide" is not free.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default Do dieiting

Do dieting but do in limitation. I was 83kg and I loose 13kg in 6 months all because of exercise and good food. Control your intake of carbohydrate and increase your protein and do not take protein powder. I was plus size and when I wear that plus size clothing its looks weird on me. Then I decided to loose my weight.Then I started exercise and now I am fit and fine.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-10-2015 at 12:07 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-10-2015, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Running

The Galloway Method. Great running program for someone who doesn't currently exercise. Also, Sommersizing is a great program. Low in carbs and lots of veggies and meat. Easy to do. No special meals, etc. I'm doing both now.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default weight loss tips

Nice thread!
There is many method to lose weight. But here is the most reliable and easy method to lose weight. It is Pure Asian Garcinia weight loss supplement. It has no side-effects. Save your time and money both.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-13-2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-13-2015, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default Crash diet

There was a recent Australian study that refutes the oft repeated wisdom that you should lose weight slowly. The study found that there were no long term negative health consequences to crash dieting, and that people were more likely to lose weight because they felt motivated by seeing the weight fall off quickly. The premise of the argument for losing weight slowly is that if you crash diet you put the weight back on just as fast as you lost it, and that it causes you to "yoyo" diet, but the study also showed that you were no more or less likely to put the weight back on with crash dieting than you were if you lost weight slowly. Turns out your great grandmother might have been right, just skip meals for a few days to a week and lose a pile of weight.

Crash-dieting more effective than gradual weight loss, study suggests - Telegraph

Just more of that "wisdom" that "everyone knows is true" being turned on its head, just like the belief that you have to drink huge amounts of water which was recently shown to be completely B.S. Your body isn't stupid, when it needs water you get thirsty, you don't have to out think it.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jununique

-----
Hi,

I'm Shirley, 32 years old from Manchester, and i have been trying to lose weight for ages, but always unsuccessful. Recently i came across with a great diet on top3weightlossproducts.com and I already lost 15 lbs in a few weeks. I definitely recommend it!
Old 08-19-2015, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jununique

-----
Have you tried doing ab workouts for beginners? These are a great way to burn stubborn belly fat the way a woman's body burns it! There's a free eBook on 3 Ab workouts for beginners at GodlywoodGirl.com. God bless you on your journey!
Old 08-19-2015, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Ryan.W
Do two sets of the following:

15 push-ups. Try the military kind.

20 biceps curls with five-pound weights. Stand straight. Keeping your elbows at your sides, bend your arms and lift the weights to your shoulders, then lower.
Nice workout! Are you a trainer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.