Notices

How can I lose back fat/rolls?

Old 12-19-2014, 06:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default How can I lose back fat/rolls?

I'm a fairly thin, hourglass figured 5'5' woman, pretty flat stomach (working on firming it still but its progressing) I have these unsightly little fat rolls on my back like under my shoulder blade, what exercises can I do to get rid of these things? Also is there an app for this site?
Old 12-19-2014, 11:40 PM
Super Moderator

Resistance training (lifting weights, for example) sculpts the body by strengthening muscles. When your core muscles are strong, you stand taller without effort and that makes you look slimmer than if you slouch or slump.

Maybe resistance training would help the back fat because it would change your natural posture. To check out whether that's a solution, you could ask a personal trainer (at any gym or Y).
Old 12-22-2014, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

Okay thank you.

I know asking a personal trainer may seem like an obvious answer but for someone like me (a stay at home mom of 2) finding the time for going to the gym without having to increase the monthly bill and add daycare for them both is near impossible.

I do all of my workouts in my home unless of course I'm outside running/jogging/walking. But I just take the kiddos with me, one riding their bike and the other in the stroller so yeah.

I have pretty good posture already so it's interesting if that really will help. I'll have to look into that more. Maybe I should make an app that answers all these questions here I come! lol they made $54 mill maybe I can too.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-22-2014 at 07:39 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 12-24-2014, 06:35 AM
Banned

Smile

Originally Posted by MarjorieHemingway
I'm a fairly thin, hourglass figured 5'5' woman, pretty flat stomach (working on firming it still but its progressing) I have these unsightly little fat rolls on my back like under my shoulder blade, what exercises can I do to get rid of these things? Also is there an app for this site?
go to gym & exercise time to time continue.
Diet control.
Eat better nutrient
Avoid oily or junk food.
I hope to continue to get good results with this method
Old 01-05-2015, 04:50 PM
FitDay Member

Fat rolls and flabby skin on the abdomen can cause a decline in confidence levels. You must follow the diet plan. Become more strict with your eating habits. Avoid buffet lines, all-you-can-eat nights and foods that are loaded with fat and calories. Exchange all the high-calorie beverages in your diet with water. When you are sleep deprived, your body's hunger control hormones become out of balance and you tend to overeat during the day. This will help you.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

There's no way around it other than to reduce your overall bodyfat levels. Resistance training is a great way to do that. But you'll get better results by eating healthy foods that promote weight loss.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

I would say lesser diet and a lot of exercise. I do agree with kathy, resistance exercise have a lot of benefits and one of those is already pointed out by her. But consult your doctor for that as well.