Notices

How To Lose Weight Quickly

Old 03-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Banned

Default quickly weight loss

If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more this is a good way for quickly weight loss.
Old 03-09-2016, 06:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default Ideal Protein Diet

Well, if you have already tried nutritionists and dieticians... then i will suggest you now to go for Ideal Protein.
Introducing the Ideal Protein Diet is a plan that revolves around cutting carbohydrates and lowering caloric intake in users. This diet focuses on offering clients rapid weight loss, while maintaining and building lean muscle mass. This leads to a rapid increase in fat loss and also acts as a natural diet suppressant. Your body will literally be living on its own fat reserves, hence the rapid reduction in fat. Couple this with cutting simple carbohydrates, such as sugar, fruit juice and some dairy products, and the program ultimately leads to less fat intake and leaner muscle mass.

my coligue had experienced it... and you won't belive... He is totally changed now.
Old 03-24-2016, 11:01 PM
FitDay Member

The simplest and fastest ways to reduce are to cut out foods with simple sugars in them: candy, ice cream, soda, cheap cereals, etc and to not drink caloric beverages (don't add sugar or cream to your coffee, for example). If you feel hungry, drink some water first to make sure you're actually hungry. Eat slowly to give your brain a chance to figure out that you're full, if you have to snack, snack on veggies. Along with it you will need to focus on these points too -

Go for a less calorie diet: You will need to watch out for those calories that you consume. This is the first step towards losing that extra flab. However, don’t overdo by taking in too low calories.

Protein is the key: Increase your protein consumption. Including a lot of protein in your diet will aid in metabolic benefits that will help in weight loss. Opt for lean, high quality foods like turkey, turkey breast, chicken breast, eggs, lean grass-fed beef, besides low fat dairy products.

Work out: Just eating protein-rich food or less calorie diet will not help you in losing weight. You will need to add some vigorous exercise too in your daily routine.

Sleep well: Sleep is an important aspect to help you lose weight. You should ensure that you get at least 7-8 hours of good night’s sleep.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:28 PM
Banned

Default Weight Loss Sessions

If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. limiting salt and starches may also mean losing more weight at first but that's mostly fluids, not fat.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:45 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb I have found an extremely fast and easy way to lose weight

1. Eat no meat or animal of any kind
2. Eat no dairy product - no cheese, no eggs, no yogurt - none of that stuff
3. Use no oil. NONE.

I eat LOTS of starches. I eat a huge baked sweet potato with a spicy peanut sauce. I eat baked French "fries" with ketchup. I eat steamed normandy mix veggies over rice and put one of many sauces I make for a "stir fry". I sometimes bake tofu that I have marinated in whatever flavor I'm going for - often it is an Asian flavor like teriyaki sauce - slice it and then make myself a wonderful bai minh sandwich. I make my own "nachos" with baked corn tortilla chips broken up, put pinto beans on top, salsa on top of that, then, a lettuce, tomato & onion salad on top and then squirt an avocado/cilantro sauce I whirl up in the blender on top of that. I even have ice "cream" pretty regularly - peel, break into thirds and freeze ripe bananas (don't wait until they are black - just until they have "cheetah" spots on them) - then, pull about 1-1/2 bananas worth out of the freezer, put into the food processor (I like to leave them in the bowl for about 8 minutes to let them defrost a tiny bit, but you don't have to), I then add a little non-dairy milk (rice, almond, hemp, or soy milk) and whirl away. You will have to add a little more milk - until you get a soft cream consistency. You can add vanilla, or a T of peanut butter, cocoa powder or vegan chocolate chips, or add other frozen fruits like strawberries, mangoes, cherries - for different flavors of ice "cream". It is very good and naturally low in calories, considering the treat!

I've learned that plant foods are naturally low in calories, high in fiber and very filling - so I don't have to count or weigh anything. I eat when I'm hungry. Starches satiate and satisfy. Because I use no oil, I am rid of a HUGE amount of empty calories. I thought it would be hard, but it has been so easy. I've tried for 25 years to lose weight while gaining and gaining, measuring every bite. Using "fat free" "low calorie" "reduced fat" and "lean meats". It's all a crock. I've lost 70 pounds and I eat with no fear as I continue to lose weight.

I hope this helps someone else.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Banned

Smile Easy ways to lose weight

The slimming machines are used for a total of 10-15 minutes. The therapy is applied to the targeted area, which is generally the waist, hips, or thighs, for 10-15 minutes. The minimum suggested treatment period is two weeks, with three full sessions each week. You should consult your technician about the maximum results for your body type, weight, and target loss.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:15 PM
FitDay Member

I would like to ask what do you think about hormone replacement therapy for loos weight?
Old 04-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Banned

Default Quickly Weight Lose Tips

1 After breakfast, stick to water. 2 Eat three fewer bites of your meal. 3 Wait until your stomach rumbles before you reach for food. and one more point is theslimco provide the slimming machine is used for a total of 15 minutes. The system is applied to the targeted area, which is generally the waist, hips, or thighs, for 15 minutes. It is really work.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:38 PM
FitDay Member

Default Some Tips

1. Avoid oily food
2. Say no to junk food
3. Drink more water
4. Exercise more
Old 05-05-2016, 09:45 AM
FitDay Member

Plenty of water, leaving junks and mummy magic weight loss tea are the three ways I lost my extra pounds and belly pouch.