how to lose weight: How to Lose Weight

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-18-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 06-18-2014, 09:43 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to Lose Weight

Here are the few weight lose tips:

1) Keep your own personal food diary and start writing down everything you eat
2) Don'y skip your meal
3) Eat fruits, vegetable and eggs and also eat food from home.
4) Eat low fat dairy products including low fat cheeses
5) Drink plenty of water.
6) Start a exercise 3-4 times per week if your aren't exercising at all currently.
7) Hire a personal trainer because a personal trainer will provides a customized workout for your fitness level and your goal.
8) Set a mini goal that you want to lose 1 to 2 pounds this week
Old 06-26-2014, 05:18 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by davidnick
Here are the few weight lose tips:

1) Keep your own personal food diary and start writing down everything you eat
2) Don'y skip your meal
3) Eat fruits, vegetable and eggs and also eat food from home.
4) Eat low fat dairy products including low fat cheeses
5) Drink plenty of water.
6) Start a exercise 3-4 times per week if your aren't exercising at all currently.
7) Hire a personal trainer because a personal trainer will provides a customized workout for your fitness level and your goal.
8) Set a mini goal that you want to lose 1 to 2 pounds this week
This is really helpful and I appreciate the way you share your knowledge about the weight lose tips.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:39 PM
FitDay Member

Yes even I agree with all those points. This things are enough to lose weight.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:38 PM
FitDay Member

Sensible lifestyle changes, the kind you can stick to for the long haul, work best when it comes to weight loss. As you might suspect, among Americans who have successfully lost weight, the most effective strategies used include:6

Eating less,
Controlling portion sizes,
Eating more natural foods,
Avoiding sugar, sweets and soda,
Exercise daily.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Banned

Yes, eat less and exercise more, really can not stand to divert attention, such as playing games.I also like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy online.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-27-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-27-2014, 06:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to lose weight

Originally Posted by gamefun
Yes, eat less and exercise more, really can not stand to divert attention, such as playing games.I also like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy online.
Yes playing games is good but playing online games wasn't bad enough, but within a limit its having side-effects on your body, eyes and many more so give preference to outdoor games also. To stay healthy....
Old 09-10-2014, 08:49 PM
FitDay Member

thanks for all posting this information is very important for my and help full
Old 09-17-2014, 04:06 AM
FitDay Member

This is a very broad question since there are many means that can be used in order to lose weight. Having a great diet plan along with exercise are very important in that regard. As you may well know losing weight is not an easy undertaking, so it requires sacrifices, dedication, and persistence. Meaning that you may have had the best weight loss goal, however if you do not take action in order to achieve it nothing will happen eventually.

In order to lose weight the first thing that you need a strong will to stay committed, and then you start working on the other stuffs such as dieting and exercise that would enable you to burn calories on a regular basis.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Here are few tips..

1: Measure your waist. For women, your waist should be less than 32 inches, for men, less than 37 inches.
2: Have a good look at your eating habits. The best way to do this is to keep a food diary.
3: Eat a piece of fruit before lunch or dinner. This will help you eat a little less and counts as 1 of your 5 a day.

Cheers!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-17-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: removed link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.