FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Can this man help me lose weight? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/11298-can-man-help-me-lose-weight.html)

jennihase 08-14-2014 08:00 PM

Can this man help me lose weight?

Hey everyone. My names Jenni

I stumbled upon this video and the guys story seems solid. He says he will put progress videos every week up until he is in better shape. Weighing himself in each one every week trying to motivate everyone with each passing week with his progress and ultimately his sucess, or so I think.

What do you guys think? Can he really help out? He seems like an honest person, well I subscribed and followed him on twitter and facebook, and even grabbed his free book. Now my question to you all is do you guys think he is worth a try?

Here is the video:

Tell me what you think

Kathy13118 08-15-2014 03:32 AM

How's he any different from your doctor? Is he going to ask you to buy something? I must admit I didn't even look at the video.

OK, I looked.

No. The video leads to his 'free e-boo

Kathy13118 08-15-2014 03:36 AM

Leads to his free e-book. Download with good virus protection on your computer.

MistyJhones 08-17-2014 06:15 PM

I've found the e-book version and i think this one is best for me but i can't download this from the site. Anyone please help me out for this??
here is the link to download, which is so confusing for me.. fatlosspot.com/4-cycle-fat-loss-solution-review

MistyJhones 08-17-2014 06:21 PM

When the download complete, and i open the pdf then again a window appears with a text "extract the file with rar".. What does this error mean??

Kathy13118 08-18-2014 12:36 AM

If I were you, I'd delete that pdf.

sumit1988 09-18-2014 11:28 PM

re:

firstly your video link is not posted or missing and yes this man ofcourse helps you in this. Motivation is the key to success to complete any task or challenge and this man motivates you to losing your weight by their videos , comments , status or any other way. So Keep going and follow him you must win this battle.

Ryan.W 10-05-2014 05:30 AM

Don`t look any video or whatever only believe your doctor or even best your body....

AprilMcClintock 11-10-2014 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by jennihase (Post 110553)
Hey everyone. My names Jenni

I stumbled upon this video and the guys story seems solid. He says he will put progress videos every week up until he is in better shape. Weighing himself in each one every week trying to motivate everyone with each passing week with his progress and ultimately his sucess, or so I think.

What do you guys think? Can he really help out? He seems like an honest person, well I subscribed and followed him on twitter and facebook, and even grabbed his free book. Now my question to you all is do you guys think he is worth a try?

Here is the video:

Tell me what you think

You can make it as an inspiration and a source of motivation to achieve your weight loss goal. However, there are also a lot of things that you can do if you really want to shed some extra pounds. Eat a balanced diet and make sure to exercise regularly. This can help you a lot. Also, taking natural weight loss supplements is another great option.

Kathy13118 11-11-2014 03:28 AM

Any "natural weight loss supplements" should be discussed with your doctor. If they are harmless, in the view of a medical professional, then the least damage done is that you have wasted your money!