Notices

Any weight loss experiences or tips?

Old 08-06-2014, 05:34 AM
Super Moderator

I guess I'm repeating myself here - but ask your doctor about the safety of any supplement that promises weight loss. It's your health! The weight will eventually come off at a safe rate when you just eat less food and get more physical activity.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:39 AM
FitDay Member

i just share my meal everyday,

Oat Meal, wheat bread or brown bread, apple, banana, orange, low fat milk,

and my green juice recipe,

lettuce,broccoli,celery stalk,spinach,cabbage,apple,carrots,cucumber,
mix all and make juice i drink 3 cups a day.

NO RICE......

total calories a day less than 1200 a day.

i eat this for 2 months now.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

From what you write, the one thing I see missing is a protein. Even though vegetables do contain some protein, as well as the oatmeal, etc., do you think you might need more? There are very low-fat proteins- such as boiled chicken breast without the skin - that won't add so many calories but give more protein.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by oonh
I have lost 50lbs so far (after the birth of my daughter)and still would like to lose another 50. It seems that when I constantly think and obsess over the weight I gain, but if I dont I lose easier. I lost the first 50 by not sitting on my butt as much and not eating so much crap. Simple as that. Now I feel overwhelmed that I still need to lose so much more. I look better and get compliments, but still am big. Any experiences with weight loss would be great. It seems overwhelming at time, but I am tired of being fat I want to wear cute clothes again. thanks
It takes time to lose weight. Just be more patient! Continue what you're doing and you will surely achieve your weight loss goal. Keep in mind that successful weight loss depends on healthy diet and exercise combined with making permanent changes on your lifestyle and health habits. These will help you manage your weight in the long run. Aside from these, you can also consider taking natural weight loss supplements for they are also effective weight loss solution.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Ive also noticed that you eat a lot of sugar and carbs... very high glycemic foods. I would try to switch some of those things out, instead of oatmeal, try buckwheat groats... instead of apples and bananas, try using different kinds of berries and grapefruit. Make sure to also incorpoerate healthy fats... extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, raw nuts and seeds. Edamame and black beans also help you to lose weight as they are high in protein and fiber.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:34 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight loss diet Plan for women

Women's weight is a balancing act, but the equation is simple: If you eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight. And if you eat fewer calories than you burn, you lose weight.maintain at least 3 to 4 hours of gap between meal and sleep.white Replace cold drinks with coconut water, vegetable soup or butter milkwhite Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water everyday

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-03-2014 at 03:24 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-04-2014, 04:46 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jhunz
thanks for your reply, i'm doing walking and jogging but 1 hour 2 times a week only due to my busy work. i will observe 1 month more if i lose 6kg again. if not i planning to buy supplement FAT BURNER. because i want to lose 20kg more up to November my vacation.
Taking natural supplements can be your best option too. They can be very beneficial when used correctly. They are effective, without side effects. Aside from this, you can also manage your weight with a little discipline on your diet and lifestyle. Don;t skip your breakfast and always choose your food wisely.
You can also utilize your break to go for a short walk and find simple ways to exercise. Most importantly, stay hydrated.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

I think it's difficult to say categorically that there are no side effects to natural supplements. That's another reason to ask your doctor.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by oonh
I have lost 50lbs so far (after the birth of my daughter)and still would like to lose another 50. It seems that when I constantly think and obsess over the weight I gain, but if I dont I lose easier. I lost the first 50 by not sitting on my butt as much and not eating so much crap. Simple as that. Now I feel overwhelmed that I still need to lose so much more. I look better and get compliments, but still am big. Any experiences with weight loss would be great. It seems overwhelming at time, but I am tired of being fat I want to wear cute clothes again. thanks
This is great that you are losing weight.. Be confident and stay motivated to achieve your goal..

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-06-2014 at 12:29 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-10-2014, 03:31 PM
FitDay Member

Just be consistent of what you are doing right now. If you are losing weight it means that you are on the right track.

Fast Weight Loss Tips

1. Put away the (food) scale
2. Stash fruit
3. Shake chocolate
4. Set limits, then go nuts!
5. Floss for dessert
6. Take a 'before' photo
7. Avoid liquid calories
8. Break out the skinny jeans
9. Set aside leftovers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.