Notices

Weight loss diet and exercise

Old 07-22-2014, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Weight loss diet and exercise

Hi guys. I'm a stay home mother of two beautiful daughters (3 and 5 yrs old) and I don't have time to go to the gym to exercise. I was looking for some tips from you guys on what kind of exercise work best for burning fat on my belly and tights and also on my behind?

I gained extra weight after both of my pregnancies and I simply didn't have the time to work out...until now.

All advices are very appreciated.

Thank you,
Mary
Old 07-22-2014, 03:23 AM
Super Moderator

I like Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs - you walk in place - in your home or yard - while keeping up with Leslie and her group. You walk miles and miles!
Old 07-22-2014, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hi,
It is normal but now you have a job to use some diet and go to some exrcise without gym , just running jogging or other stuff and I think dr.Atkins have good diet hcg......try it with hcg drops diet

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-22-2014 at 06:55 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-22-2014, 07:26 PM
FitDay Member

It is really stressing when we have no time to work out.It is seen mostly with womnen that they get involved into so much house hold tasks that they dont find the time for work out.Dont worry I have a solution.
Try doing yoga as it keeps your mind free of stress and makes you refreshed.
Follow a realistic workout schedule
Have a good night sleep
Old 08-05-2014, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default no need to diet

I was weighing 200lb.I didn't have confidence,I couldn't dress up to the occasion.I love the tinny little dresses but I cant wear them.I don't have to diet or starve to achieve this goal.I found this product viva oasis pure raspberry ketone capsules that are really helpful.My weight has gone down to 150lb and I am very happy with the results.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:03 AM
Super Moderator

Doris, if you lost weight, you ate fewer calories or you moved your body more. There are no magic pills. There are lifestyle changes.

Ask your doctor - he or she will tell you that.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:55 PM
FitDay Member

I agree that there is no magic pill. Eat less as per your diet plan and move more. Exercise will tone and build muscle which in turn will burn more calories. All kinds of exercises can be done at home, without going to a gym. You can find workouts on the internet or buy a few DVDs. Good luck!
Old 09-17-2014, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

The good news is that there are so many exercises that you can do at home that would help you to lose weight some of these include cardio workout, leg workout, ab workout, lower body muscle workout, and so forth. Having a good diet plan can come heavily into play, so this would allow you to ingest less calories than what you would burn on a daily basis.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:36 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mary74j
Hi guys. I'm a stay home mother of two beautiful daughters (3 and 5 yrs old) and I don't have time to go to the gym to exercise. I was looking for some tips from you guys on what kind of exercise work best for burning fat on my belly and tights and also on my behind?

I gained extra weight after both of my pregnancies and I simply didn't have the time to work out...until now.

All advices are very appreciated.

Thank you,
Mary
Finding time to lose weight can be the greatest challenge for most stay at home moms like you. But, it is still possible to get some exercise and shed some extra pounds even on your busiest day. Remember that losing weight is not all about your diet, rather a lifestyle change that you can adopt for a long time.

1. Exercise with your kids.
2. Change your lifestyle
3. Fill up on fruits and veggies
4. You can also use natural weight loss supplements
Old 11-05-2014, 09:44 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by AprilMcClintock
Finding time to lose weight can be the greatest challenge for most stay at home moms like you. But, it is still possible to get some exercise and shed some extra pounds even on your busiest day. Remember that losing weight is not all about your diet, rather a lifestyle change that you can adopt for a long time.

1. Exercise with your kids.
2. Change your lifestyle
3. Fill up on fruits and veggies
4. You can also use natural weight loss supplements
Thanks for the tips

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.