FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   fat removal treatment (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/11220-fat-removal-treatment.html)

jhonsmith 07-10-2014 11:04 PM

fat removal treatment

The matter is how to remove a fat.most of peoples are suffering in this problem.every one want to look smart and healthy .there are a two way to remove fat. first is natural way and second procedure called liposuction surgery. first we talk about natural way.
this is a some tips for loss weight,
first of all maintain your diet,doing exercise,eat green vegetables fresh fruits,go to running in the morning time.do not eat junk food. if you have no successful result to after follow that all procedure that i share with you then you can get the liposuction treatment which is very famous in all the world.there are many of liposuction centre in India that can provide you best treatment at affordable cost. in this surgery remove unwanted fat from specific areas of your body.like tummy,arms,thighs and hips,etc.this is not a big procedure.you will go back your normal life in just few days.....

rmnsuk 07-11-2014 08:58 AM

easy as that eh?
No side effects? no danger? Just go for liposuction and I'll look like a model by the next morning. Wow. I want some of that.

jhonsmith 07-11-2014 06:16 PM

thanks rmnsuk

JaylinThorne 01-20-2015 10:29 PM

The natural way is better in my opinion. However, this treatment would help a lot of people. Please mention the side or danger effects of it as well.

counter15 01-28-2015 05:01 AM

The first one which is about doing exercises and diet is the best and healthiest one. It not only helps you lose and maintain your weight, but it's very important with regard to improving your overall health condition.

tanim7 02-13-2015 08:35 PM

Extra weight or fat is very painful our daily movement life. If we seriously maintain healthy weight loss method we successful for loss extra weight. Here are details some weight loss tips all are benefit from here :

First, introducing the cardio exercise program
Second, buy lose weight pedometer
Third, try workout machine
Fourth, take lose weight classes
Fifth, join lose weight training.

FlatStomachTip 02-17-2015 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by jhonsmith (Post 109863)
The matter is how to remove a fat.most of peoples are suffering in this problem.every one want to look smart and healthy .there are a two way to remove fat. first is natural way and second procedure called liposuction surgery. first we talk about natural way.
this is a some tips for loss weight,
first of all maintain your diet,doing exercise,eat green vegetables fresh fruits,go to running in the morning time.do not eat junk food. if you have no successful result to after follow that all procedure that i share with you then you can get the liposuction treatment which is very famous in all the world.there are many of liposuction centre in India that can provide you best treatment at affordable cost. in this surgery remove unwanted fat from specific areas of your body.like tummy,arms,thighs and hips,etc.this is not a big procedure.you will go back your normal life in just few days.....

I think it's a better choice to stick to the natural way of losing weight of course ]

NishaTaneja 04-10-2015 02:11 AM

Side-effect free ayurveda tips

Instead of going through risky surgeries and treatments, ayurvedic products always come handy. Try Epica Oil by Prakruti JiyoFresh. You simply need to apply it externally to get amazig effects! Definately worth it!