Notices

Weight traning program?

Old 07-09-2014, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weight traning program?

i am 14 5'7 and 160 pounds and i really want to lose weight as well as gain muscle. i want to be able to see results in 1 month and have huge results in 2 months. so i bought my first weight set it brings barbells and dumbbells and 100 pounds weight so i need a program that targets my chest legs and forearms and my core as well. and i want to be able to do it 4 times a week. and how much weight should i do with each and it cant be past 40 because i am to weak to lift past 40. and for cardio i got a jumping rope so how long should i do it for and i want this program to extend for 1 hour each day.thanks

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-09-2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-09-2014, 02:05 AM
Super Moderator

Is there a Y near you? You can get advice from a personal trainer there. You're asking for results that can't be guaranteed. Any good personal trainer would prevent you from injury and give you a workable plan.