FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   What are some good weight loss tips? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/11202-what-some-good-weight-loss-tips.html)

riii 07-05-2014 01:34 AM

What are some good weight loss tips?

I know eating right and exercise which i try my best to do both but is there anything else I can do? I am not like overweight but i just want to have a better body. thanks..

jhonsmith 07-08-2014 10:32 PM

ok you want to be good body.first of all u should maintain your diet,eat good diet,never eat junk food or oily food.take green vegetables,nuts,fruits,milk,banana.you have to join the gym,work out under good trainer and take good supplement for fit and muscular body

RonaldoAllen 07-09-2014 08:59 PM

For weight lose exercise and diet both are important. If you want to lose weight then try to eat less, avoid fast food, drink maximum water, start doing regular exercise and eat fruits. All these ideas are simple but most effective for weight lose.

aboyce 07-10-2014 05:54 AM

Or you can fast periodically

I've lost 16 pounds in 30 days without any real exercise (walking a mile a couple times a week, which I was doing before).

I think the key has been fasting (non-calorie liquids only) one day a week. Typically I lose 1-2 pounds over that 24 hours, then eating normally (not over-indulging) the rest of the week I don't gain it all back.

Also, if I'm going to have a lot of calories, I have them at breakfast or lunch and have just a salad and some fruit at dinner. Not sleeping on a heavy meal seems to help as well.

Again, I'd rather fast than work out, so it works for me!

jhonsmith 07-10-2014 07:41 PM

aboyce i am agree with u,natural way is better then others

ibys 11-18-2014 05:22 PM

Practice a healthier lifestyle by adopting good eating habits, watching calorie intake and regular physical activities helps a lot. Incorporating the use of body wraps do a lot of wonders as well as thermofit as it also promotes increased calorie burning and fires up metabolism.

AprilMcClintock 11-20-2014 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by riii (Post 109719)
I know eating right and exercise which i try my best to do both but is there anything else I can do? I am not like overweight but i just want to have a better body. thanks..

Yes, aside from healthy diet and exercise, there are other things that you can do to lose weight fast and obtain a better body. You need to get an adequate sleep each night and drink plenty of water. Avoid soda, junk foods and carbonated drinks. Also, to achieve a balance, consider taking natural weight loss supplements.

PaulinHildreth 11-20-2014 12:55 PM

Weight loss can be easy and it really doesn't have to require heroic effort. Add in healthy goodies you really love, like deep-red cherries, juicy grapes, or crunchy snow peas. You can ride bikes, grass skiing, making snow angels, hiking, washing the car, and playing Frisbee to burn calories and invigorate muscles.

Kathy13118 11-20-2014 07:56 PM

If you consider supplements for weight loss, ask your doctor about any possible side effects. At the very least, you might be wasting money. But really, your concern should be your health - and your doctor is your best source of information about that aspect.

FreshFit86 11-25-2014 12:11 AM

Can you give us a description of your average daily eating habits?