Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
What are some good weight loss tips? >

What are some good weight loss tips?

Community
Notices

What are some good weight loss tips?

Old 11-29-2014, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

Get the best diet tips of all time from our nutrition experts and weight loss experts to help you reach your weight loss goals without feeling hungry, tired, or starved or use some hcg drops

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-29-2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 11-30-2014, 11:42 PM
FitDay Member

Eat right - watch the labels of what you eat. Avoid many of the light products. Why? Because they are less healthy than the normal ones. If you're carving for something e.g. sweet and you HAVE TO eat it or you're gonna blow do it. Just eat one cookie and not entire pack and avoid anything else super caloric for the rest of the day. Simply - eat with your head and not just eyes. Try as much of natural food as possible: veggies, fruits. Exercise but don't drive yourself crazy. Also remember to change the pace and activities because body remembers your ways and gets used to it so if you keep doing the same thing everyday it will be less effective at the end.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:35 AM
FitDay Member

Become a raw vegan! It's actually not as challenging as you might think. Check out this article if you have your doubts. Good luck!!
empoweringsoul.com/4-reasons-raw-vegan-diet-easier-think

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-01-2014 at 06:27 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 12-09-2014, 06:10 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by riii
I know eating right and exercise which i try my best to do both but is there anything else I can do? I am not like overweight but i just want to have a better body. thanks..
hey dude! first of all you should try to avoid oily things which increase your body fat and use weight loss diet supplement like Green Coffee Beans Extract which is necessary for weight loss and and do daily some exercise.I hope for this process you can lose your weight in weeks.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-21-2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 12-10-2014, 02:57 AM
Super Moderator

Before you try a 'weight loss supplement,' check it out with your doctor. At the very least, you are wasting your money. At the worst, you can damage your health.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:10 PM
FitDay Member

If you want to loss your weight then avoid fast foods, drink water and eat vegetables and fruits and for a perfect body you have to walk on daily basis.