Notices

Your top 10 fat burning exercises?

Old 07-02-2014, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Your top 10 fat burning exercises?

Im 23 years old, 200 pounds and I've been reading a ton about weight loss exercises. If you all could give me your top 5 or 10 weight loss exercises what would they be? Here is what i've been reading Bodybuilding.com - What Is The Best Fat Loss Workout?, thanks for your insight!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-02-2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-02-2014, 11:55 PM
FitDay Member

Hi. That's a good question. I was doing some simple exercise myself and these generally include:
squats - 10 series of 15 squats. I don't rush and I do them really slowly. After the 6th serie you feel the pain but I think it's worth it.
lower abs trifecta - now this is really hard. I can barely do 10
dips
push-ups

I know that this is not much, but that's what I do and it works pretty good for me.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:45 PM
FitDay Member

For me the cardio exercises are the best to burn the fat and lose the extra weight.
I do outdoor cardio specially jogging, running, swimming, cycling, and rope jumping in my routine exercise for at least 45 minutes. I have lost 25 pounds weight in last 3 months through these workouts.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-29-2014 at 02:12 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-25-2014, 02:33 AM
FitDay Member

Outdoors:
Running, cycling, kayaking, swimming and yard work.

Indoors:
Tredmill- fast walk on an incline, elliptical machine, cycling machine, rowing machine and full body weight training. Someone had already mentioned squats- those are my favorite by far.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:33 AM
FitDay Member

I'm not doing anything to burn fats,
What all just have to do is, taking Roca Labs® formula and it works. I've lost 80 lbs in last two and half months.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

I doubt the safety of that rate of weight loss. Before taking any supplements for weight loss, discuss with your doctor. The results can be seriously harmful.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:18 PM
FitDay Member

I think everyone has a different way to burn the fat cause each body type is different. What works for me may not work for others. Below is what works for me. (Note: I'm not a professional, so always consult your doctor, trainer, or dietician before starting any exercise routine to make sure it's safe.)

Eating right -- If you eat right, you can burn fat more easily when you go workout. Consult your dietician what foods are right for you.

Short bursts -- Do something at high intensity for 1-2min, then rest. Then repeat. (I use a free PC based dance application @ to achieve this. You do need to buy a USB dancing pad though.) Jump roping, jumping jacks, sprinting across a basketball court, some of the other things I can think of that may also have the same effect.

Weight training -- I go to the gym and do a random routine. Random routines are supposedly better for your muscles. As, if you do the same routine, your muscles will begin to recognize a pattern and you'll get less of a workout. If you're doing it right, you should feel a burn in your muscle.

Martial arts -- This is mainly a mixture of flexibility, strength, and balance. For any martial arts, they always have you stretch before class begins. Since it's a good mixture of things, you get a good workout and sweat a lot. I gained 5lbs of muscle from doing martial arts.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-28-2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-28-2014, 09:49 PM
FitDay Member

Hard work is required for losing weight. It is not a miracle that would work overnight. I want to suggest that there is no need to go to gym . Some simple and easy exercises can also be done at home that are beneficial and saves your pocket bill.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Re: Your top 10 fat burning exercises?

Have you ever read Kyle Leon tips for fat burning. if no read it and also apply it on you. Kyle Leon reviews help you to lose fat from your body. His expertise may help you also to get fitness and home base treatments for all fatty women and girls. Now a days you may also contact him online from here . You may also find more than 10 tips of exercise in his link of reviews. I hope you may get fit in just few weeks.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 11-10-2014 at 02:30 AM. Reason: removed link to spam
Old 11-09-2014, 06:33 PM
FitDay Member

Here are my Top 10 Best Fat Burning Exercises:

1 Burpees
2 Jumping Lunges
3 Jackknife Crunches
4 Lunges with Reverse Leg Raise
5 Jumping Squats
6 Push Ups
7 Side Planks with Leg Raises
8 Lateral Jumps